Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was born Norwood 2.75

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
My dad and neither of my grandfathers have went or did go bald, so it is most likely that I will not go bald.

However my natural hairline is so bad that I might as well be balding.

Would you guys rather be NW2.75 for life or have a good hairline when you were young but have it recede even beyond NW3.

It was over before it even began.

You maybe were born with a high but straight hairline, but I doubt you were born with characteristic receding at temples and frontal zone that classifies as Norwood 2.75.

Same for me, but it's more of a thin NW2 widow's peak. I'm terrified of balding.

2.75 then HT

Either that or pick the latter (born with good hairline but be prone to male pattern baldness) and just get on dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazole shampoo when I'm 16 to maintain that hair.

You maybe were born with a high but straight hairline, but I doubt you were born with characteristic receding at temples and frontal zone that classifies as Norwood 2.75.

I have always been recessed at the temples. Always had a U on top of my head.

Sorry guys I don't think I'm just going to drop (even a heavily cropped) picture onto an Incels forum... I guess you're going to have to trust me. I would hope you'd know I wouldn't lie about this...

Plus you know you've seen elementary school kids with bad hairlines.