Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i was born in the wrong generation

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
if i was born 20-30 years earlier i couldve been a war crimal and shoot at bosniaks and become friends with ratko mladic

maybe even smash a noodlefoid

still a bad time to be from the balkans ngl the inflation and all, the best time would be during the early days of Yugoslavia for serbians and for the rest would be during the USSR.

jfl I see many grandpas here who look exactly like ratko mladic, you cannot escape ratko mladic. Not only is he inside your heart but also all around us.

Balkans was still a shithole back then. More like 80-100 years ago when most of that region was under Austro-Hungarian or the third reich

still a bad time to be from the balkans ngl the inflation and all,
there was almost never a good time jfl
the best time would be during the early days of Yugoslavia for serbians and for the rest would be during the USSR.
but yes agreed

jfl I see many grandpas here who look exactly like ratko mladic, you cannot escape ratko mladic. Not only is he inside your heart but also all around us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYWzwZe0KsI

there was almost never a good time jfl

but yes agreed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYWzwZe0KsI

always oppressed by a stronger country, fed lies and propaganda against one another balkanniggers never realized they were manipulated and went on with the idea to fight one another.

Slaves for centuries during the ottoman empire.

We literally are niggers in the literal sense of this word. The easiest region to manipulate so they slaughter each other while the West is laughing and profits. :lul:

I remember i had a childhood friend who was Bosniak. He and his mother fled from the wars in the 90s.

>ywn fight for Kaloyan the Romanslayer of the Bulgarian Empire and rape and kill gr*koids and Latinx Empire kikes
why even live?

always oppressed by a stronger country, fed lies and propaganda against one another balkanniggers never realized they were manipulated and went on with the idea to fight one another.

Slaves for centuries during the ottoman empire.

We literally are niggers in the literal sense of this word. The easiest region to manipulate so they slaughter each other while the West is laughing and profits. :lul:
>ywn fight for Kaloyan the Romanslayer of the Bulgarian Empire and rape and kill gr*koids and Latinx Empire kikes
why even live?
Absolutely over for the Balkans:feelsbadman::fuk:.

if i was born 20-30 years earlier i couldve been a war crimal and shoot at bosniaks and become friends with ratko mladic

maybe even smash a noodlefoid
Bro think of the warspoils...all these scared conquered foids at your mercy. They would have done anything to stay alive

I would’ve been rich if I was born just 5 years earlier. Nowadays everything saturated

I was born in the wrong body
There is no good period in history to be incel