Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was born and my life was over

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
All because of inceldom :feelsrope:

try smoking weed, jacking off, and watching television

There is no evidence that he roped
True, but a lot of people figure that’s what happened, and it would make sense honestly. I saw a few videos where he really seemed exceptionally sad and beat down. One video I saw showed him saying every cope comes to an end and he seemed very depressed. Of course you are right and we don’t know for sure, but I think it’s dry likely he did rope

True, but a lot of people figure that’s what happened, and it would make sense honestly. I saw a few videos where he really seemed exceptionally sad and beat down. One video I saw showed him saying every cope comes to an end and he seemed very depressed. Of course you are right and we don’t know for sure, but I think it’s dry likely he did rope
He either simply stopped making videos because he got too famous or he was killed by someone. In one of his last videos (He made it in German) he said that he has ties to whistleblowers and predicted the lockdown during Christmas 2020. He also said that cars/people were following him.

He either simply stopped making videos because he got too famous or he was killed by someone. In one of his last videos (He made it in German) he said that he has ties to whistleblowers and predicted the lockdown during Christmas 2020. He also said that cars/people were following him.
Interesting. I was not aware of that. Still could have likely roped though, but also could have been killed like you said for speaking too much truth