Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was banned from reddit because of this whore

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Basically I told her that she's not fooling anyone and she's just a shallow and superficial bitch and they banned me from that sub. Fucking whore. Remember that you can't insult attractive people on reddit apparently.

Oh no! Banned from reddit.

You have my condolences.

20200228 134426

at least she's aware that looks are everything and she won by being female with high SMV

Jfl browsing that cucked shithole

why are you surprised? people are bluepilled

Brutal tbh, its a cucked place

fuck that whore, i hope she gets ered

It's not the fact that I was banned from there is the fact that I can't stand them being so cucked that they defend a shallow bitch like her.

I know I was just trolling.

In all seriousness. It amazes me how blunt holes can be. No one asked her to make this post, yet she felt the need to tell the entire world shes attractive and she wont date anyone who isnt.

As if shes a special gift from god himself and people should give one flying fuck. This could be a larp seeking for positive attention to justify shitty behavior.

Or it could genuinely be a stacy who was bored and decided she needed extra attention today. Whatever it is, reddit is cuck central, hopefully you learned your lesson and you'll stay away from it.

GtQPUD5

What a stuck up bitch, I've fully read her stupid thread and I have no idea what kind of response does she want from the mass?

I was banned from the entire Reddit site, so don't feel bad.

What a stuck up bitch, I've fully read her stupid thread and I have no idea what kind of response does she want from the mass?
She’s bragging

I sent that bitch a message
IMG 20200229 212640

Shit like this is why reddit is cucked

you're gonna be on IT

I'm banned from that sub lol

Lol Reddit moderation is ban anything I don't like. Just close your eyes, turn off the computer, like walk away from the screen nigga. :feelshaha:

It's not the fact that I was banned from there is the fact that I can't stand them being so cucked that they defend a shallow bitch like her.
They think she'll give them pussy if they ban the evil inkwel who doesn't respect rosties.

Most likely this is some fat ugly bitch LARPing as a Stacy to fill a hole in her ego, or a pervert cuck male LARPing as female to express his latent homosexuality without coming out

yikes better protect mlady

y do u give ur linkedin o.0

No one has ever asked, I suppose if someone did I'd just set up a fake profile so that any amateur doxxers would just end up on a wild goose chase

No one has ever asked, I suppose if someone did I'd just set up a fake profile so that any amateur doxxers would just end up on a wild goose chase
high iq
now i see why youre in oxford

high iq
now i see why youre in oxford

Remember Reddit found the Boston bombers so you really need to be careful about what you do online

You got a lot of nerves!
congratulations!

Remember Reddit found the Boston bombers so you really need to be careful about what you do online
im not really doing anything bad tbh

lmfao, didn't they accuse some random incel who went missing before the bombing, and it turned out he had just roped

im not really doing anything bad tbh

eh as far as normies and cucks are concerned, being a member here is "bad" and warrants summary execution
lmfao, didn't they accuse some random incel who went missing before the bombing, and it turned out he had just roped

Yup.

You still see the same mentality on IT though, they describe themselves as a "watchdog" even though the last thing the FBI needs is the assistance of an unshaven overweight pyjama-clad keyboard warrior confused about its gender.

And they somehow believe that the FBI will give a shit about users outside of the U.S.

Last edited:
eh as far as normies and cucks are concerned, being a member here is "bad" and warrants summary execution
yeah.... :feelsbadman: