Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I was banned from braincels for saying that dating an ugly foid is worse than being incel

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Jfl at those female worshiping cucks. That sub is beyond cucked I already knew that, last week I said I wouldnt fuck whales and all I found were insults defending the whale jfl.
Brutal proof that braincels is a feminist sub

It's still up on cuckit for a reason. Controlled opposition.

women need to be mercilessly attacked, wtf is this

lots of tranny loving cucks on that sub too it needs to die tbh

I found were insults defending the whale jfl.
Thats reddit for you, any foid that posts there is a whale so no surprise, still will not ever make an account there

i thought you wanted your looksmatch?

tbh if I only saw the tile I wouldve agreed with the braincels mod

but change it to whales and everyone would agree

kek that's exactly how women think of us. Instead of dating us ugly incels, they would rather be alone or even fuck each other

braincels is mostly cucked.

And not only landwhales. A lot of foids have ugly faces or what about down syndrome foids? it's time of ugly shame those entitled cunts.

I was banned for making fun of the Jewish soyboy.
site_61.jpg

Why were u there anyways :feelstrash:

I was banned for making fun of the Jewish soyboy.
site_61.jpg
Tbh if it wasnt for the fact that he was Ashkenazi and his euro genes, he would be saint tier, if you give him arab skintone he could pass in many arab countries tbh

Braincels suck tbh, reddit is a shithole.

Landwhales are my only standard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back