Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was banned from a discord server for being SUBHUMAN!!!

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max

WTF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I LEAVE FOR AN HOUR TO EAT FOOD AND I COME BACK TO DISCORD FUCKING BANNED. I FUCKING HATE PISSCORD I ALWAYS GET BANNED FOR BEING A SUBHUMAN!!! FUCK THIS SHITTY GARBAGE FUCKING APP!!!

I was even nice to the foid and sent her a cool hitler edit and she got me fucking BANNED. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: This is why you should NEVER be nice to foids for ANY reason. :feelsjuice:

I just sent hitler edit to some stupid foid and now I'm BANNED

WTF

Pisscord jannies should be mauled to death

normies won't even fucking let me cope in peace without HARASSING AND BANNING ME

Good riddance. It’s a blessing in disguise.

I messaged the foid who got me banned and told her to get raped by trannies and hit by a bus :feelskek:
Here, send her same rapey videos

all I did was be an ugly short autistic male and exist and they harass me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

they hate subhumans like me I understand :feelsbadman:

You were banned for being based.

That video is super based.

kek, based :feelskek:
Have some pajeetland specials

Here is the link brocels. They just banned me a second ago. It's weird because it's supposed to be a vent server. I guess ugly males aren't allowed to vent.
whats your username? i'll ask why they banned you

You talked about fight club. Never talk about fight club.

"WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT" JFL WHAT KIND OF BLUEPILLED LIES IS THIS

"WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT" JFL WHAT KIND OF BLUEPILLED LIES IS THIS
"you aren't subhuman and women dont care about your height. you're just an asshole. :soy::soy::soy:"