Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was banned for R/exMuslim

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★
IMG 0451

IMG 0452

you got banned for being a delusional retard who thinks vast majority of them are dating muh white devils
most people date their own race, jbw is a massive cope incel theory
Go investigate yourself then, go through the posts on that Sub and get back to me.

this ban is deserved, you are a cuck for thinking muslin women are exclusively dating white men
Ex Muslims. I am calling out the Cucks on that Sub. Go take a look at it.

you got banned for being a delusional retard who thinks vast majority of them are dating muh white devils
most people date their own race, jbw is a massive cope incel theory
Jbw is real you would smash the white devil if you got a chance

They couldn’t handle the mere levels of sheer basedness you offered with your post so they just had to instantly ban you.

oh gosh that was soooo racist. You totally showed how racist you are with all you......
racism.
REDDIT FAGS ARE LITERALLY RETARDED THEY WOULD GAIN IQ FROM A LOBOTOMY :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Why are you obsessed with us? Did you get raped by a Pakistani as a child? Your obsession is very cringy. Get some air outdoors, hindu.
I am not Hindu. I am exmuslim now converted to Buddhism

Never go on online exmuslim communities. Most of them are whores, faggots, trannies, and soys, just nonstop complaining about Islam not allowing them to cut off their dicks. :lul:

I have been banned several times there, I can’t help myself when I see so much JBW, I have to call it out