Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I was attacked by subhumans

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
It was always inferior people who tried to attack me in my life

This is not narcissism or ego self-feeding nor a defense mechanism.

It's genuinely a pattern I see in my life.

Those who bullied me (in groups) when I was younger were legitimately trucel in looks, just with normi mind (nt), quite below me, in addition to having poor iq, one was even shorter, but he attacked me in a group and he was giga ntmaxxed

My older brother always attacked me out of jealousy for my appearance (I'm mtn, nothing special, I'm just not a trucel), but it's not that I was really more attractive than him, it's that I was doing gymcelling and he attacked me by calling me "muscles"

Even in forums and on the internet, in the 95% that I have a conflict with someone they always try to attack my intelligence, but when I see them in other posts while I browse the forum they write things that really make me think that they have a very low IQ than mine, genuinely morons who do not realize their logical errors

When I was a child, a nigger bullied me by physically attacking me, he was older than the other kids and tall, but he had a face like a trucel and he looked really stupid, legit iq under 95, he had a very dumb-like face (he was a criminal nigger who stole so I didn't surprise)

I'm going to be honest, I don't have much empathy for many trucels, although those who are here in this forum are good people who suffered and were victims, no issues with you. The ugly normies are usually shitty people who are better off dead than alive.

I have never been attacked by a legit chad in my life (in fact I may have never come across one so jfl)

Last edited:
Same now that I think about it
Even in forums and on the internet, in the 95% that I have a conflict with someone they always try to attack my intelligence, but when I see them in other posts while I browse the forum they write things that really make me think that they have a very low IQ than mine, genuinely morons who do not realize their logical errors
I know who you are refering to...
Not that I'm proud

Same now that I think about it

I know who you are refering to...
Not that I'm proud

If you think I'm talking about you, that's not the case, everything is fine with you

I'm talking about other threads where they insulted me when I refuted their arguments.

Not only in this forum but in others as well.

If you think I'm talking about you, that's not the case, everything is fine with you

I'm talking about other threads where they insulted me when I refuted their arguments.

Not only in this forum but in others as well.
I see

Ugly on the outside = ugly on the inside.
This is mostly correct with some exceptions.

So why should I feel empathy for the sub 5 users on this site, are they the exception?
Having a bad personality doesn't necessarily mean that someone is bully.
From my experience, it's usually normies and low-tier normies who are the biggest bullies.
Subhumans can be angry and cynical but not necessarily bullies.