Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News i was attacked by polar bear

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Polar bears drift from Greenland to Iceland from time to time on icebergs. They usualy are starved to death by the the end of involuntery jurney.
So one evening i was attacked by one
of those hungry migrants from the nortern neighbour.
This is how it exactly happened.
I was feeding pigs on a farm that evening. Being tired and emotionaly exhausted by anguish and depression that day i had left my work ( wich i deem as a hobby btw) earlier and went
back home. Here on my way home
scrawny polar bear appeared. I swear that it was polar bear and not a shepard dog or some direwolf as some people think. I run from the beast
for a minute. Happily, - or unfortunately rather, - the polar bear was so exhausted
and sick that my legs moged his sluggish paws.
Nothelless i had tumbled down into a gutter and hiting a stone with my head, i lost conciousness.
I woke up the next day in a hospital with head injuries. i had bad concoction and hardly could focus my attntion on anything.
They told me that the polar bear probably was a shepard dog. Because no traces of the alleged polar bear had not been found in skagi area, though he could die out of hunger and sickness in some stone crevice.
Im still sick and lying in bed all day. Feel very weak and dizzy when im on feer.
I will write later soon though. I hope.l so.
Even polar bears are against incels.
What a shity world it is.

Welcome back, clown

How bad was/is ur head injury?

Did they find the bear? Maybe you had just an accident and dreamed it.

get well soon so you can Hitlermax

@angrycurrycel he's back

I fucking hate Iceland.

You gotta admit, it's kinda cool being attacked by a polar bear. Not many people have the privilege of telling such a grand tale.

If it was a polar bear, you would not be posting here - you would be dead after being eaten alive and screaming in agony.

didnt read more than 2 lines

The bipolar bears are the worst!
It's hard to tell what kind of crazy shit they'll do!

That's fucking badass bro. You mogged the whole forum tonight :chad:

Liar you read it

Quite the story. Bearcel just wanted a friend Tbh.