Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was at a much better state before joining the military

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I still remember those days. I was so happy and full of energy, ready to pursue life and dreams. And as soon as I enlisted all of that died. The energy, gone replaced with stress and agony. Goals? Gone as well , replaced with taking orders. Eventually I stopped smiling, last time I laughed was in fucking April. I thought the military would do me good but instead it made a healthy mind into a rotting one.

I still remember that day like yesterday it was insane how it affected me. Imagine going from being positive and energetic into being depressed and ready to cry at any moment. Yes, worse than rejection because in that Case you maintain your individuality in the army you don’t even have that, you have nothing and you are expected to feel nothing.

The army is the worst place for subhumans. The army is based on the look :forcedsmile:

Military is great for elevating above lower class. You should take this time to just develop good habits. Also the military takes out the paralysis of decision making. After you finish the contract you will be richer than most wagies here, and a respectable resume to do anything else.

If you ever had any real goals and dreams, you will need to have the mental fortitude to follow through. So get stronk.

Having Bitch-Made mentality will never get you anywhere. Unless you funny then you can be a pathetic YouTube fuck.

If you choose to stay negative then the normies win. Normies and Chad gets to benefit from a positive mindset because their life.

I know people say otherwise but ok

Military is great for elevating above lower class. You should take this time to just develop good habits. Also the military takes out the paralysis of decision making. After you finish the contract you will be richer than most wagies here, and a respectable resume to do anything else.

If you ever had any real goals and dreams, you will need to have the mental fortitude to follow through. So get stronk.

Having Bitch-Made mentality will never get you anywhere. Unless you funny then you can be a pathetic YouTube fuck.

If you choose to stay negative then the normies win. Normies and Chad gets to benefit from a positive mindset because their life.
i dont mke any money here

i dont mke any money here
. Present Value = Zero monetary gains.
Future Value = Resume
FV = The Mental Toughness You Will Develop that will power you through all endeavors in life.
FV = Learn skill to be mass shooter
Gl