Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was assaulted by a teacher

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
When i was a kid about 8. In drama class i was talking with this other kid during the lesson as kids do. All of a sudden this cunt of a teacher grabbed my head and threw me full force at the floor and i smacked my head. Then she yelled at me to shut up and continued the class. She did this in front of the whole class. I was assaulted and humiliated but she got away with cause she was a woman. She still teaches kids to this day. I just remembered this, fucking ragefuel man. I hope the cunt dies.

Its fine, next time you get your truck and go Euro Truck Simulator.

You should go back to your school and fucking pelt her into the stratosphere

Same here, i remember one of my kindergarten teachers screaming at me and grabbing my arm like a savage ape ( negroid foid). I think that’s when my hatred for women started

You should confront her now.

you have nothing to lose my man...

She is still doing what she did to you.

She is still doing what she did to you.
More blackpilled men being made. Experiences like this opened my eyes tbh.
The fact that she always picked on boys, especially the ugly ones was a hard blackpill for me.

Same here, i remember one of my kindergarten teachers screaming at me and grabbing my arm like a savage ape ( negroid foid). I think that’s when my hatred for women started
hang her degenerate ass from a tree.

More blackpilled men being made. Experiences like this opened my eyes tbh.
The fact that she always picked on boys, especially the ugly ones was a hard blackpill for me.
More wreck people are being made.

lol this was so common in central/eastern europe in the 90s and early 00s

I know. Female teachers were allowed to get away with everything.
school was just a mirror of what went on at home, it was common to get your ass kicked in all sorts of creative ways, with begging for mercy and all sorts of other grotesque pseudo-sexual shit

When i was a kid about 8. In drama class i was talking with this other kid during the lesson as kids do. All of a sudden this cunt of a teacher grabbed my head and threw me full force at the floor and i smacked my head. Then she yelled at me to shut up and continued the class. She did this in front of the whole class. I was assaulted and humiliated but she got away with cause she was a woman. She still teaches kids to this day. I just remembered this, fucking ragefuel man. I hope the cunt dies.
I can relate. I was assaulted by teachers in two counties and over ten years. In England, the headmistress caned me under a photo of the Queen for being left handed. In America, the coach beat me with a board for trying to leave school a few minutes early, to avoid those who considered me fair game. There were lots of incidents in between. If you aren't where you are now, you're nowhere.

Go back and punch her in the throat

this is probably because its the only time in a foids life when she can overpower a man is when is an infant

this is probably because its the only time in a foids life when she can overpower a man is when is an infant
Yes, even at age 14 i could probably overpover most foids. I was only 8 tho so i really had no chance against the dumb whore.
I can relate. I was assaulted by teachers in two counties and over ten years. In England, the headmistress caned me under a photo of the Queen for being left handed. In America, the coach beat me with a board for trying to leave school a few minutes early, to avoid those who considered me fair game. There were lots of incidents in between. If you aren't where you are now, you're nowhere.
I'm sorry man. I gladly didn't experience much physical abuse from teachers, mostly mental. But my father told how female teachers treated children a while back. Women can be extremly cruel, especially to children. I guess they enjoy it. I could never hurt a child.

I can relate. I was assaulted by teachers in two counties and over ten years. In England, the headmistress caned me under a photo of the Queen

Fucking hell how old are you? 80?

Women are unable to be responsible

Say that she raped you and you use #MeToo maybe the whore can lose her job

what a piece of sh it but foids are never in the wrong so she gets away from it

fcking cucked and gynocentric society we are in , where man are trash and woman get pedestalized and goddess status

Wow she dominated u lucky bastard :soy: