Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I was apart of a podcast made by a small youtuber because I was trying to debate him.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I think the full details are explained in the previous thread that I will link: https://incels.is/threads/i-just-fo...cording-himself-reacting-to-our-posts.138367/

Essentially I contacted him on discord to talk about the incel ideology & the blackpill and all that shit. Tbh I was quite nervous and was pretty anxious as this was my first debate/podcast that I appeared on. I initially thought it was going to be on YouTube but it turns out that the audio version of the podcast/debate is on spotify.

So yeah this is probably the first time people will hear my voice, I honestly do recommend turning up the volume or so because my voice is quiet. I also had to hold back quite a bit of my blackpills.

I honestly think I fucked up the debate because of how nervous I was.

I also did somewhat question the blackpill, specifically when he asks me about the redundancy of some aspects of the blackpill. Mods please don't ban me for this.

So, you were there, so I'll ask you, did you look like a bitch in the end or did you come out on top? Do you regret doing this?

So, you were there, so I'll ask you, did you look like a bitch in the end or did you come out on top? Do you regret doing this?
I think I proved my points and I had some good arguments involving the blackpills that I was showing him, I think that I came out on top as I just wanted to prove my points. I don't regret doing this for the most part.

I dont have spotify but that guy is a gigafag hopefully his ears opened up a bit

I skimmed through a bit of it to hear your voice, you sound relatively normal

it’s not like anyone making a podcast will be interested in an actual debate. they’re all only interested in the money and views. for this reason, i refuse to be used as a tool, a monkey for them to show off to their viewers in their circus so that they can get more popularity. no, not even if they paid me.

Honestly those slug guys are little cunts who actively encourage incels to kill themselves so Im not gonna waste a single second on their shitty ass podcast

Is there any way of watching it without spotify?
He has planned a video version of the podcast so it can be uploaded to youtube in a couple of days or so.

Just realised who it was, it's the guy who made loads of minecraft videos with like 3 views isnt it?
Yes man he's more pathetic than all of us combined

Honestly those slug guys are little cunts who actively encourage incels to kill themselves so Im not gonna waste a single second on their shitty ass podcast
The only reason they were nice to me is that I was youngcel and that was probably it.

Didnt listen to the whole thing yet, but it's good that you didn't generalize anything. Otherwise people would've been whining about it.

Edit: I skipped a lot because I gotta go sleep and work tomorrow, but I think you had some good points, they seemed respectful even though they did disagree with you. Though I'm going to give him one thing: He had better points than anyone on ITcucks ever had.
I'll finish the thing tomorrow probably.

Last edited:
damn have to make an account to listen, honestly no point of debating these brick walls all they care about is views/money but hope u roasted that cuck

damn have to make an account to listen, honestly no point of debating these brick walls all they care about is views/money but hope u roasted that cuck
I didn't roast him but I did come up with some good blackpills that I've believed in for some time. At least he was somewhat understanding and had better points than any IncelQueer. I do agree that making an account just to listen to it earlier instead of waiting for a couple of days for the podcast/debate to be uploaded onto youtube is infuriating.
Didnt listen to the whole thing yet, but it's good that you didn't generalize anything. Otherwise people would've been whining about it.

Edit: I skipped a lot because I gotta go sleep and work tomorrow, but I think you had some good points, they seemed respectful even though they did disagree with you. Though I'm going to give him one thing: He had better points than anyone on ITcucks ever had.
I'll finish the thing tomorrow probably.
I honestly thank you for taking the time to watch the podcast out of everybody that replied in the thread and I truly thank you for understanding where my points are coming from. Also during that debate/podcast he did interrupt me quite a few times when I was going to say something or finish a sentence.