Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was always ugly

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
But how tf was I unaware of my subhumanity ?? Why did I not find the incel forums when I was looking online around 2014/15?

Was that a thing back then?

There was the r/incels subreddit I think
I think so but ER was already blackpilled and openly discussing his Inceldom on bodybuilding forums. Dick size, height and dating were discussed there.

I think so but ER was already blackpilled and openly discussing his Inceldom on bodybuilding forums. Dick size, height and dating were discussed there.
ER was redpilled more than blackpilled and those forums were for bodybuilders not necessarily incels

This content is still pretty restricted if you think about it, Ironically people find us because normies and cuckitors use incel as an insult. Promoting the :blackpill:

When i started wondering why boys my age have girlfriends and i dont, i started watching red pill content and you know the basics game,money,status.I really belived the red pill non sense that not having gf is because i didnt put any work in finding girls,i didnt realize back then that getting girls comes natural to people.And years later i ended up here. :cryfeels: :blackpill:

When i started wondering why boys my age have girlfriends and i dont, i started watching red pill content and you know the basics game,money,status.I really belived the red pill non sense that not having gf is because i didnt put any work in finding girls,i didnt realize back then that getting girls comes natural to people.And years later i ended up here. :cryfeels: :blackpill:
I found the redpill around 2021 I think, and it happened after I start searching like crazy on the internet after getting rejected in hs by my crush. But the content I’ve come across around 2014/15 was fucking hilarious af. I stumped upon shitty websites like wikihow, etc and received advice like “ approach girls in the malls.”, “ Work on your personality.” , “ Find a hobby.”,” Be funny.” “ huge noses are attractive on men. They represent masculinity, ie it means they have big penises.”

I found the redpill around 2021 I think, and it happened after I start searching like crazy on the internet after getting rejected in hs by my crush. But the content I’ve come across around 2014/15 was fucking hilarious af. I stumped upon shitty websites like wikihow, etc and received advice like “ approach girls in the malls.”, “ Work on your personality.” , “ Find a hobby.”,” Be funny.” “ huge noses are attractive on men. They represent masculinity, ie it means they have big penises.”
advices like find a hobby are hilarious.
People must ask us when it comes to dating jfl

Ironically people find us because normies and cuckitors use incel as an insult. Promoting the
You’re right. I stumbled on bp content in a recommended video or something after watching a redpill video

advices like find a hobby are hilarious.
JFL. On quora I’ve read this following bs :

It was something along the line

“ Acne isn’t unattractive on a man because he is supposed to be a provider and if the girl is attracted to his personality, then his imperfections make him even more attractive…” Peak comedy.

Was that a thing back then?
It was sort of we had the misc and psl at that time, those are the fourms ER used and were pretty much all our lingo comes from and were the red and black pill and modern incel culture was born.

Last edited:
I wonder what the oldest Inkwell forum is? I didnt go by the "incels" moniker, I think the forum ER was in was a misogyny pua forum ( kinda pre .is)
The misc and puahate are the two the two oldest incel fourms and what ER used and were the red and black pill was born. There was also a fourm going further back called Love Shy.com but they weren’t black pilled and didn’t call themselves incels though to my knowledge

The misc and puahate are the two the two oldest incel fourms and what ER used and were the red and black pill was born. There was also a fourm going further back called Love Shy.com but they weren’t black pilled and didn’t call themselves incels though to my knowledge
Im sure forums about misogyny, not inceldom specifically, probably have existed ever since way before then too