Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was always the guy girls hated the most

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Were there guys as ugly as me around? Sure. I was ugly, but not always the ugliest person in the room. But I was always the one girls hated the most.

Why? Cause I really didn't do them any favors or act bluepilled. Ugly guys are usually cucks who try to suck up to every girl they meet. And yet I was quiet, aloof, uninterested. I knew bitches didn't want me so I didn't particularly pay any attention to them.

It's weird, every woman looked at me in this weird way. There was a specific brand of dislike in their eyes, like a disgust, like I was some sort of alien insect.

They hate you cause you're blackpilled and won't be an orbiter as they want you to be

I am the ugliest male wherever I am.

They didn’t want me around when I was orbiting and they didn’t want me around when I wasn’t

(unpopular opinion) even if you're ugly you should be able to get a girl to like you platonically (without giving her stuff).

having sex with here is completely different ofc

(unpopular opinion) even if you're ugly you should be able to get a girl to like you platonically (without giving her stuff).

having sex with here is completely different ofc
Why would I want them to like me platonically? Who needs that?

Were there guys as ugly as me around? Sure. I was ugly, but not always the ugliest person in the room. But I was always the one girls hated the most.

Why? Cause I really didn't do them any favors or act bluepilled. Ugly guys are usually cucks who try to suck up to every girl they meet. And yet I was quiet, aloof, uninterested. I knew bitches didn't want me so I didn't particularly pay any attention to them.

It's weird, every woman looked at me in this weird way. There was a specific brand of dislike in their eyes, like a disgust, like I was some sort of alien insect.

This is my current state in life.

I may not be the ugliest person in the room all the time (NOT BRAGGING, I would be easily the second ugliest) but I'm for sure the most hated by foids in the room, because I don't go along with foid bullshit, don't worship foids, and don't do them any favors or treat them in a special way.