Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was all ready to move out finally but the owner of the place I want to move into would “prefer a married couple to move in”

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
You really just can’t win as a sub 5 single male in this world. NO INKWELS ARE ALLOWED TO BETTER THEIR LIVES!!!!

Burn the place down

yeah you can't even be a landlord's cuck if you're a male let alone sub5 :lul: I'm not sure if they're retarded but they'd rather have a roastie who takes a different dick every day and smokes up the place

I'm not sure if they're retarded but they'd rather have a roastie who takes a different dick every day and smokes up the place
lmao landlord must be a cuck, married couples will break shit and ruin ur property if they have a fight, a lonely male will spend his time wagecucking and watching anime

lmao landlord must be a cuck, married couples will break shit and ruin ur property if they have a fight, a lonely male will spend his time wagecucking and watching anime

say you're planning to get married!
wait..

Normies: Ban single men from renting their own apartments

Also normies: Make fun of single men for living in their parents' house

I feel you. I’ve tried renting with roommates but always get rejected by the other people because I’m not a university student and they want to live with only other students. This is shit that you put up with when you live in a fucking hellhole university town where you get mogged by 95% of the men because they are all rich out of state Chad students.

Two people being in a house means more trash, more wear and tear on amenities, more water usage, more electricity, ect.

Two people being in a house means more trash, more wear and tear on amenities, more water usage, more electricity, ect.

IDK where you live but the landlords here dont pay for your water or electricity, the renter pays that stuff. IDK why a landlord would pay for your water/electricity? Doesn't make sense to me, if that happened here I could just see people keeping on their cooling/heating on 24/7 and not giving a shit, and also taking 30 minute showers, because they aint paying for it.

Sorry this happened to you op. Similar happened to me years ago. Found an affordable place, sort of like a garage apartment but better in the country attached to a house. The owner was about to rent to me but the cuck family who was going to rent the house demanded they have both the house and my dwelling.

Was a cool place too. Out in the country literally in the woods, no chads and Stacie’s around to mog me.

Wait, why does it matter if the person is married or not exactly?

IDK where you live but the landlords here dont pay for your water or electricity, the renter pays that stuff. IDK why a landlord would pay for your water/electricity? Doesn't make sense to me, if that happened here I could just see people keeping on their cooling/heating on 24/7 and not giving a shit, and also taking 30 minute showers, because they aint paying for it.
Most places here pay for everything besides electricity. Electric heat is common and electric heated water, so taking long showers costs you and your landlord more money. I used like $35 worth of water a month.

fuck you land lord you have every right to ask that of them they only want a married couple as its seen by society as healthy because a single male living alone is seen as a loner and might be troubled, fuck them man if they give you any trouble put water in there car in the motor oil it will fuck there car motor.

Which country are you in?

Because that sounds like something you might be able to report him for.

Wouldn't it be better for them to only have one tenant instead of two? Why would they care about who lives in their house/apartment if the person pays their rent on time and does a good job keeping the place in good condition.
I guess they took one look at your face and assumed you were going to use the house as a place to store your assault rifles and bombs for the next mass shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back