Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was actually gonna make a move on my itis

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
We were sitting next to each on a bench in front of a church. This was during the covid lockdown so we had to go home early. And just as I was about to do it she said “it’s time for us to go, times up”. I don’t think she knew what I was gonna say, it was just a bad coincidence. I don’t think she would have reciprocated but she seemed to be the type of girl that would have trouble saying no. She had no backbone irl.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: should have held her hands, and looked her in the eyes fondly and tell her

Don’t you guys have a mutual friend you can use as a middleman to feel her out if she is open to dating you?

Don’t you guys have a mutual friend you can use as a middleman to feel her out if she is open to dating you?
she is not open to dating me lol

[UWSL]The earlier you ask her out, the earlier you'll be rejected and the earlier you can forget her [/UWSL]:feelsthink:

She's a sinner & gonna burn in hell bro