Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Was Abused Sexually.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★★★★
It happend when I was younger around my mid teens I think. I was quite naive at that time due to being very sheltered and also being an autist and it was a fellow student at the college for kids who have problems who abused me.

On a few occasions he stuck his fingers in places where they should not go. Every time he acted as if it was a joke but I knew it was not no one does that as a joke.

Everybody liked him because he was tall, good-looking and good at everything. So I knew they would not believe me if I told on him because who believes the ugly autist who goes on and on about conspiracy theories?

He had a girlfriend of course mogging me into oblivion.

Even my so called friends who sometimes saw this happen just played it off like it was a joke as well. So I acted as if it was a joke, a laugh, a giggle but it was not it hurt not at the time but as I learned more about the world and humanity I realised what he had done was horrible.

Maybe it was a way of dominating me as I believe he did not like me trying to fit into the social group but I guess I will never really know. Perhaps he got some satisfaction out of it?

Last edited:
go ER on him (in video game)

This was years ago I have no idea where he is now. Probably having a great life.
i was around some creeps too. i feel like its a common thing among autists. sorry bro.

i was around some creeps too. i feel like its a common thing among autists. sorry bro.
Thanks I just had to get my thoughts on this out as they were spinning in my head.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless he literally fucked you in the ass or made you suck his dick then it's over ngl.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless he literally fucked you in the ass or made you suck his dick then it's over ngl.
No, not that bad.

I don't understand why people that have good lives go out of their way to make our lives so shit.

If fate happens to place him in your path again, you should break his fingers (IN REAL LIFE).

I like to think that no matter what sick thoughts you have in your head a normies is probably 2X. The popular kids, they are narcissistic, they will do shit like that to others and they will sleep well at night. Then they have kids and kiss their wives.

Sorry that happened to you, hope you heal from it, brocel

Kill him in gta5

If you were a woman, this would have made the headlines

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

I like to think that no matter what sick thoughts you have in your head a normies is probably 2X. The popular kids, they are narcissistic, they will do shit like that to others and they will sleep well at night. Then they have kids and kiss their wives.
Yeah normies are the real monsters.

Where did he stick them?

I am so sorry for you brocel that is absolutely horrific. I hope you have been able to deal with this.

I am so sorry for you brocel that is absolutely horrific. I hope you have been able to deal with this.
I've dealt with it the best I can but it still pops up in my mind every now and again.

Im sorry for you but imagine getting SA‘d by a gay person who has a gf and mogs you in every aspect :lul: :lul:

Im sorry for you but imagine getting SA‘d by a gay person who has a gf and mogs you in every aspect :lul: :lul:
I don't think he was gay at least not openly.

It happend when I was younger around my mid teens I think. I was quite naive at that time due to being very sheltered and also being an autist and it was a fellow student at the college for kids who have problems who abused me.

On a few occasions he stuck his fingers in places where they should not go. Every time he acted as if it was a joke but I knew it was not no one does that as a joke.

Everybody liked him because he was tall, good-looking and good at everything. So I knew they would not believe me if I told on him because who believes the ugly autist who goes on and on about conspiracy theories?

Even my so called friends who sometimes saw this happen just played it off like it was a joke as well. So I acted as if it was a joke, a laugh, a giggle but it was not it hurt not at the time but as I learned more about the world and humanity I realised what he had done was horrible.

Maybe it was a way of dominating me as I believe he did not like me trying to fit into the social group but I guess I will never really know. Perhaps he got some satisfaction out of it?
Happens

Im sorry that happened that freak deserves the guillotine

I’m sorry man. I know this kind of thing can have long lasting effects in different parts of your life. I hope that you can recover from any suffering this has caused you and I hope that piece of shit gets what’s coming to him tenfold for what he put you through.

He did it because he can brocel, its not your fault. I would bet he still kicks people down when he can and he probably got diddled himself

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

If you're still in contact, you should let everyone know how big of a faggot he is TBH.

delete

Last edited:
I’m sorry man. I know this kind of thing can have long lasting effects in different parts of your life. I hope that you can recover from any suffering this has caused you and I hope that piece of shit gets what’s coming to him tenfold for what he put you through.

He will never get what's coming to him because he is a tall, smart and handsome.

He did it because he can brocel, its not your fault. I would bet he still kicks people down when he can and he probably got diddled himself

I know it is not my fault he is just a monster.