Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was about to leave this forum because I thought I was ascending….

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
About 2 weeks ago a foid friend in the college asked me to help her study for the final exam, I thought that was a chance (bluepilled af) we went out to study for a week (I never talked with any female that long before) she did look happy to be with me in the library…guess what happened?

She started talking about her 7 ex-boyfriends and talking about how the last one was like 6’2 despite her being 5’3, At that moment I really wanted to call her out for being a whore she is fucking bitch I fucking hate foids fuck them I need to go serialkillermaxxing and kill them all fucking whores (in Dead by Daylight)

Why are foids so disgusting and shameless

That was the only time I ever got close to any woman that much fuck this

Study sessions that don’t end up with you in their dorm room or apartment won’t lead anywhere

Did you just walk out and not study with her anymore?

I thought that was a chance (bluepilled af)
You underestimated the power of the bluepill. Rookie mistake but it happens.

About 2 weeks ago a foid friend in the college asked me to help her study for the final exam, I thought that was a chance (bluepilled af) we went out to study for a week (I never talked with any female that long before) she did look happy to be with me in the library…guess what happened?

She started talking about her 7 ex-boyfriends and talking about how the last one was like 6’2 despite her being 5’3, At that moment I really wanted to call her out for being a whore she is fucking bitch I fucking hate foids fuck them I need to go serialkillermaxxing and kill them all fucking whores (in Dead by Daylight)

Why are foids so disgusting and shameless

That was the only time I ever got close to any woman that much fuck this
What is your height

So a chick invited you to study with her and talks about her exes to let you know that she's single and you get pissed about it? If women voluntarily ask you to spend time with them you're a fakecel.

So a chick invited you to study with her and talks about her exes to let you know that she's single and you get pissed about it? If women voluntarily ask you to spend time with them you're a fakecel.
He isn’t a fakecel…. The fact she is talking about her exes to him means she doesn’t even rate him. She almost sees him as one of the girls