Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was abandoned by my long time friends

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I'm going to start posting here again because you guys are all I have left. I was recently banned from a discord server with all my friends and they all randomly started hating me. I've been crying over this and realise that I should have never trusted them. Hopefully you guys make me feel better.

Real friends are rare af.

Rule of thumb, if anyone leaves you (be it friends or a partner or whatever), be thankful because it means it was never real to begin with. Good riddance. Also, being alone is better than being with bad company - ancient Brazilian wisdom.

View: https://youtu.be/9k6XcCRQmHU?t=31

Take it away, I never had it anyway

ohhh so u had friends :feelsahh: but don't accept mush from those niggas

They were web friend or irl ones?

@XtremeMax as Mr @CopeHarderNow say we r ur friends here

I'm going to start posting here again because you guys are all I have left. I was recently banned from a discord server with all my friends and they all randomly started hating me. I've been crying over this and realise that I should have never trusted them. Hopefully you guys make me feel better.
grow a pair for the love of god

Friends are now a massive cope. They used to mean something but now they don’t. The only thing adult men search for their whole life is someone to mate with and establish a family so unless you’re (financially) beneficial to them, they’re not gonna waste their time on you lmao. The idea of “friendship” is nothing more than a memory of what was once good when you were a child.

The faster you rip it off, the happier you’ll be.

Friends can be such a letdown sometimes. There’s times in my life when I was a shitty friend, because of my own insecurities/ shortcomings, and I screwed the one friendship I actually had. Life can be such a bummer sometimes.

The inevitable fate of all incels with friends. Sooner or later, they will outgrow you and move on with their lives. :feelsbadman:

they were never your friends. maybe one of there girlfriends said she did not want you around them. man i fucking hate foids :lasereyes:

Real friends are rare af.

Rule of thumb, if anyone leaves you (be it friends or a partner or whatever), be thankful because it means it was never real to begin with. Good riddance. Also, being alone is better than being with bad company - ancient Brazilian wisdom.

View: https://youtu.be/9k6XcCRQmHU?t=31

Take it away, I never had it anyway

RHCP are all manlets except the 6'3" drummer, ironically named Chad

Never forget that humans are a terrible and deeply flawed species. Everyone is just primitive.

Truth be told, Many on here are backstabbers too so be careful who you call "Friends"

Don't expect much warmth here, or anywhere in general. Most friendships are not real & only exist since they are beneficial to both parties(oftentimes, more so one than the other).

Normies and Incels do not go together

they were never your friends. maybe one of there girlfriends said she did not want you around them. man i fucking hate foids :lasereyes:
fucking foids at it again