Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was a woman for one night

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fg4url/i_was_a_woman_for_one_night_i_can_only_say_wtf/

Hi everyone, obvious throwaway because of throwaway. But let me summarize what happened to me. I am a man who likes to crosdress. A few weeks ago I wanted to try what it would be like to be one of you, because, let's be honest, your outfits are way more amazing than what man are supposed to wear in our society.

What I experienced was, to be frank, insane. Within a minute I had a guy ask for my number and when I entered the elevator to got back to my apartment I had a guy sucking up to me to level that was highly uncomfortable.

I don't want to apologize for every man out there, because I feel I respect all of you, but what I do want to say is that I would love every f-cking man to do what I did. Experience what you all have to experience. I am so sorry... It was an eye-opening experience..

Troon fantasy :lul:

Wtf, he must look extremely feminine to begin with for that to work

Nigga's asking for mass ERs in every town in the world if he's telling the guys coping that women also don't have it easy romantically or that women have it worse than men to experience how effortless it is for women to get companionship, friendship and intimacy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Wtf, he must look extremely feminine to begin with for that to work
100%, which is why it's probably a larp, though still an unintentionally hilarious and blackpilling one:feelshaha:.

LARP imo

what stands out is that they are COMPLAINING about positive attention, when most males barely get any. men wouldn't whine about how traumatic it is to have people 'sucking up' to them suddenly or whatever

Seems like a larp

"women" :feelskek:
49601   SoyBooru

how does one “become” a woman for one night? must be a tranny

Total trannies death

Another degenerate makes degenerate remarks.

its bad out there is degenerates like this man who pretend to be w0men, get attention from man. I saw similar stuff, man pay femboys, its literal sodom and gommora out there, and its time god cleans this earth.

LARP imo

what stands out is that they are COMPLAINING about positive attention, when most males barely get any. men wouldn't whine about how traumatic it is to have people 'sucking up' to them suddenly or whatever
It's a nightmare because the attention is coming from non-chad men.

It's a nightmare because the attention is coming from non-chad men.
sure but if this person was a male, then that wouldn't bother them in the same way