Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was a chink worshiper before i met my chink boss

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

"I hunt NTs"
★★
An elderly Korean lady. She is so loud and annoying, fuck. She constantly shouts at you for doing something a bit wrong.

I changed my mind on chinks. They are not based. I thought that they are based because i didnt know anything about them

I actually always thought that chinks are quiet and introverted, but this lady is very loud and extroverted and annoying.

@Cayden Zhang what do you think about this guys post?
An elderly Korean lady. She is so loud and annoying, fuck. She constantly shouts at you for doing something a bit wrong.

I changed my mind on chinks. They are not based. I thought that they are based because i didnt know anything about them

I actually always thought that chinks are quiet and introverted, but this lady is very loud and extroverted and annoying.

@Cayden Zhang what do you think about this guys post?
Chinks arent all the nip stereotype… But I’m a based chink he can trust that. I just say the truth I’m a real guy.

Since when are Koreans Chinese? Chink is a slur for Chinese people.

Chinks arent all the nip stereotype… But I’m a based chink he can trust that. I just say the truth I’m a real guy.
I believe you. There are some based high IQ chinks, because there are some really good animes, and i think that there would be no stereotype that Asians are quiet and introverted if there wouldnt actually be a lot of quiet and introverted Asians.

Over for any incel with a foid boss to be honest.

Yes. Im so afraid of her. Im afraid of older women in general.
Pussy-ass greynigger - be a man and hold your ground. Don’t let that femoid push you around.

@Made in Heaven

Pussy-ass greynigger - be a man and hold your ground. Don’t let that femoid push you around.
Yeah im a pussy. Im either afraid of people and want to please people or i completely explode and start shouting at them. There is nothing in between.

Sometimes i tolerate someone's shitty behaviour for very long time and act very nice towards him, but then i suddenly cant hold anger anymore and just start shouting and him and punching things around me like a psycho.

Maybe it's because she's female?