Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanted to live like this! Why I could not live like this! I just wanted to be normal!

Crazy how we were normal back then and most people never lacked any confidence. Social media ruined us.

Its weird how teenagers look so much older then compared to now

What I wanted:

An average sized house without having to pay off loans the coming 20 years of my life, a decent car not brand new not a Lexus or Mercedes S class just a decent car that I won't have to make payments a lifetime for, and I wanted a caring woman to start a family, not necessarily attractive, just not a fucking 85 kg+ landwhale and not unemployed, that is all, that is it, a normal bluecollar life like my parents had, like theirs had, and so on and forth.

But I guess that is too much to ask for, after all, "This is the best time to live goy, be excited!"

Because you were born too late

Spoiled rotten HS normies gibs me anxiety flashback.

you were born in the wrong body and wrong era..zthis is how it is and ejll always bry. pray for Ai salvation

What I wanted:

An average sized house without having to pay off loans the coming 20 years of my life, a decent car not brand new not a Lexus or Mercedes S class just a decent car that I won't have to make payments a lifetime for, and I wanted a caring woman to start a family, not necessarily attractive, just not a fucking 85 kg+ landwhale and not unemployed, that is all, that is it, a normal bluecollar life like my parents had, like theirs had, and so on and forth.

But I guess that is too much to ask for, after all, "This is the best time to live goy, be excited!"

View attachment 832593
For real that was the endgame after a HS like that, that was the perfect life, have a healthy HS life like that, find a girlfriend at that time, marry and go on with what you described, our future was robbed and killed.