Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted to have sex with 100,000 men- Polish whore.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Polish harlot Ania Lewiska wanted to make a record by getting fucked by 100,000 men.

2019 11 07 225421

Meet the woman whos on a quest to have sex with 100000 men 1413293611078

what an interesting record but I guess every hole can easily make this record..! :feelskek: :feelshaha:

JFL at those catholic copers saying Poland is based and conservative.

In an islamic country, this whore would be publicly stoned :feelskek::dab::feelsgah: - the only punishment suitable of the lardbeast

In an islamic country, this whore would be publicly stoned :feelskek::dab::feelsgah: - the only punishment suitable of the lardbeast
Polish holes are the most whorish holes in the Slavic world.

She looks gross as fuck. Why any man would want to fuck that thing is beyond me.

Poland is really far from conservative. It is against radical campus type feminism and all the weird non binary stuff you see in the West but most of that is peripheral to incels anyway. It is all-in on the liberated woman fucking who she wants feminism. 'Conservative' Polish women might not like trannies, but they sure do love getting wasted and hopping between chad cocks.

I wonder how many of these men will be non-Slavic. Probably most of them.

Slavpill again.

her website and twitter are down 4 years ago hopefully she's dead

I wonder how many of these men will be non-Slavic. Probably most of them.

Slavpill again.
Since Chads are less than 5% of total population, it is not possible Poland has 100,000 chads. 80-90% non Polish chads.

Clear evidence that even an ugly fat, old woman can have sex with unlimited amount of men

and by saying "I plan on getting into the Guinness Book of World Records by sleeping with 100,000 men." she isn´t even doubting if it´s possible because she knows men don´t say no to sex so she can ask anyone, this is why men are considered 'studs' if they sleep with many women and women are considered whores.

Clear evidence that even an ugly fat, old woman can have sex with unlimited amount of men

and by saying "I plan on getting into the Guinness Book of World Records by sleeping with 100,000 men." she isn´t even doubting if it´s possible because she knows men don´t say no to sex so she can ask anyone, this is why men are considered 'studs' if they sleep with many women and women are considered whores.

Whereas men have to be chad-lite or Beta Bux just to fuck a 4 or a 5 now

Call me a volcel but I wouldn’t.
:feelspuke:

Just fucking lol at touching that disgusting whore.

All prostitutes have that trashy, unattractive vibe to them. It's such an interesting phenomenon.
All prostitutes have that trashy, unattractive vibe to them. It's such an interesting phenomenon.

She still won't touch any sub5 male tho. IHW.

She wants to catch all the stds available

SimpleWhiteCamel-size_restricted.gif

brutal slavpill i guess

i walking, living, breathing STD.

She fits the definition of cumdumpster.
And remember that she would still reject us. She wants 100 000 chads

brutal slavpill i guess

Slavic women are the biggest whores yet Slavs have the highest number of incels and are least likely to reproduce. On top of that no money to cope. Imagine how that feels.

@needsolution Poland has gone wrong.

Its not even funny anymore. Just disgusting
True. I was telling a Polish hole on FB via my fake account to stop the whoredom but she got pissed started saying polish girls are mature enough to know what thing is good and wrong and I shouldn't teach them.

True. I was telling a Polish hole on FB via my fake account to stop the whoredom but she got pissed started saying polish girls are mature enough to know what thing is good and wrong and I shouldn't teach them.
Most of them end up as lonely mothers so dont worry, karma always back.

How fitting. Tomorrow it's the 11th of November, our independence day. Our forefathers fought and died and she celebrates their memory by trying to be the biggest whore on the bloc. I wonder what would they say if they could see us now?

How fitting. Tomorrow it's the 11th of November, our independence day. Our forefathers fought and died and she celebrates their memory by trying to be the biggest whore on the bloc. I wonder what would they say if they could see us now?
They would probably feel why liberated this land that has turned into degenerate hell hole.

A lot of men are to get riddled with aids lol

She looks gross as fuck. Why any man would want to fuck that thing is beyond me.
the amount of STDS this whore has is gonna kill half the population if she travels she needs to be put down

JFL islam is our only hope as of right now

At least a prostitute gets paid

Laying down their lives so whores can use the work of stemcels to preserve a record of getting violated by an entire city for their descendants in posterity. I often fantasize able going through history with a time machine spreading the blackpill.

This.

Though considering what I've seen with numerous Chadlites at Walmart having settled for far uglier and far fatter I'm quite certain she'll never run out of new and desperate men to fuck.

what happens when a woman lays with that many men. does she blow up?

I wonder what would they say if they could see us now?

They wouldn't say anything. They would simply turn their guns on us.

Ugly women have it so much better than us if it was really equal she would be posting with us

Sticking your penis in her would be like sticking your penis in a hospital toilet