Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wanted to get into a fight recently

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i don't even care if i win or loose, i just wanted to fight someone sometimes, does anybody here also feel like that?

No, can’t say I do. But I have feelings of throwing things.

i don't even care if i win or loose, i just wanted to fight someone sometimes, does anybody here also feel like that?
But if you are manlet for sure you going to die

But if you are manlet for sure you going to die
whatever i don't even care if i'm multilated i just wantd to fight someone

Like what about me vs you :feelstrash:

Get a punching bag bro

Grab your Shotgun and go hunt animals
that sound kind of cowardly the animal would have no chance of fitghing back

Careful the guy is not armed.
I die in fear of a fight and leave all broken and in pain.

Careful the guy is not armed.
I die in fear of a fight and leave all broken and in pain.
that's why i don't go around fighting around here, here is full drug dealers that are a bunch of skynny as manleets, i could probaly beat a entire gang of them by myself if nobody was armed.

last thing i want is physical pain ngl

You should avoid real life fights. They can lead to permanent damage and make you a lifelong cripple. It's not like fights in school or in the movies, were you fully recover in a day.

last thing i want is physical pain ngl
i iss feeling physical pain, is way less intense than emotional pain
You should avoid real life fights. They can lead to permanent damage and make you a lifelong cripple. It's not like fights in school or in the movies, were you fully recover in a day.
i know it, that's why i don't go around getting into fights, least think i need is to get in a fight with some wannabe be thug, to his 5 friends come around with knifes or guns and stab/shoot me, believe me a otherwise pussythug is fierce when they have bigger numbers or a knife/gun with him.

i iss feeling physical pain, is way less intense than emotional pain
idk, emotional pain sucks ass but physical pain is just annoying to deal with. would you rather get beaten to a pulp or get rejected? i'd pick the latter

idk, emotional pain sucks ass but physical pain is just annoying to deal with. would you rather get beaten to a pulp or get rejected? i'd pick the latter
beaten to a pulp, woun't think about it twice

fighting is gay and useless tbh. Go punch a pillow or something.

I've been in a lot of fights in my life.

I started pretty much all of them.

Do you gymcel? Maybe try and join a boxing or mma gym. That way, you don't have to worry that his seven friends will decide to jump in. Hate to see any of the guys around here seriously hurt, certainly that's happened enough in our lives....

Do you gymcel? Maybe try and join a boxing or mma gym. That way, you don't have to worry that his seven friends will decide to jump in. Hate to see any of the guys around here seriously hurt, certainly that's happened enough in our lives....
whatever i really wanted to be able to fight some piece of shit in a fair fight, that's it

For sure. Streetfights are hardly ever fair is the bitch of it. I understand the urge though for sure.

For sure. Streetfights are hardly ever fair is the bitch of it. I understand the urge though for sure.
pretty much, generaly someone will bring either 5 friend with him, or pull a knife or gun, that's the reason i don't go around getting street fights, most dude here are either the type of coward that would do something, or a "nice" guy that you would feel gulity of beating

pretty much, generaly someone will bring either 5 friend with him, or pull a knife or gun, that's the reason i don't go around getting street fights, most dude here are either the type of coward that would do something, or a "nice" guy that you would feel gulity of beating
That's how it always seemed to go, yeah. I used to fight a lot when I was younger....I'm not some tough guy or badass, I was just a very angry kid. Mad at the world and looking for fights. These days I'm just...well, old I guess hahaha. After a certain point I just stopped caring that others even existed, for any reason, and drifted off into my own little world.

That's how it always seemed to go, yeah. I used to fight a lot when I was younger....I'm not some tough guy or badass, I was just a very angry kid. Mad at the world and looking for fights. These days I'm just...well, old I guess hahaha. After a certain point I just stopped caring that others even existed, for any reason, and drifted off into my own little world.
i stopped after i sended other dude to the hospital, when you are little kid your punches and kicks don't have much power even graplling is not treat because you only weight 30 kilos, but when you are a man two strong punches can ruin your day for good.

i stopped after i sended other dude to the hospital, when you are little kid your punches and kicks don't have much power even graplling is not treat because you only weight 30 kilos, but when you are a man two strong punches can ruin your day for good.
Absolutely. People forget that even though we are tied to desks or hard labor jobs and are held to a semblance of civility by armed agents of the state, we are still just members of the great ape family and can still absolutely wreak havoc when we lose our shit.

Absolutely. People forget that even though we are tied to desks or hard labor jobs and are held to a semblance of civility by armed agents of the state, we are still just members of the great ape family and can still absolutely wreak havoc when we lose our shit.
yup, the punch of a unrestrained grown man is ridiculous powerfull, now i get away boxing matches resume to two guys changing jabs and defending for 2 minutes before trying a more powerfull punch

I am a manlet but I have fought normies

Yes all the time however I haven't been in many

I always feel like that.

yup, the punch of a unrestrained grown man is ridiculous powerfull, now i get away boxing matches resume to two guys changing jabs and defending for 2 minutes before trying a more powerfull punch
Boxing is like chess in comparison. Then you have chessboxing, which is a sport where two guys play a round of chess before gloving up:)
I am a manlet but I have fought normies
Drunk or sober? Drunk normies are weird to fight. They're less coordinated, not that they where exactly Cassius Clay to begin with, but they completely lose their inhibitions and will actually hit you as hard as a grown man can hit with little regard for their own safety...

Boxing is like chess in comparison. Then you have chessboxing, which is a sport where two guys play a round of chess before gloving up:)

Drunk or sober? Drunk normies are weird to fight. They're less coordinated, not that they where exactly Cassius Clay to begin with, but they completely lose their inhibitions and will actually hit you as hard as a grown man can hit with little regard for their own safety...

Sober. I won but I mostly got in the first hits after they shoved or something.

Nice man :) lifefuel
Yes thanks but as a manlet I am hesitant to actually get into fights with them now dude If they have a fair chance, any recommendations

You can get into a fight easily if that's what you're really looking for.

O.C. spray the shit out of them and run like hell. If you're not going around starting fights you're being assaulted and you have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary. That's my real world no shit advice.

If you're trying to start fights however that's different.
Yes thanks but as a manlet I am hesitant to actually get into fights with them now dude If they have a fair chance, any recommendations

just bait someone to punch you so u have an excuse to go ape shit

come and fight me then

WreckitRalphs me

Yeah... Learn some martial art. I recommend krav maga. Jews know their shit.

beaten to a pulp, woun't think about it twice
Serious?

I've been rejected nearly 200 times. It sucks, but I'd still take it over being beaten to a pulp once without a shadow of a doubt. Being beaten to a pulp would not only be excruciatingly physically painful, it would leave mental scars far worse than a bunch of girls telling me they have boyfriends.

A few days ago I felt the urge to go ballistic on a random piece of shit tbh

Serious?

I've been rejected nearly 200 times. It sucks, but I'd still take it over being beaten to a pulp once without a shadow of a doubt. Being beaten to a pulp would not only be excruciatingly physically painful, it would leave mental scars far worse than a bunch of girls telling me they have boyfriends.
nah boyo, i would take the physicall pain, for physical pain you have meds, and your body heals by iteself, but there is nothing you can do about mental pain