Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted to cope with some movies (or books) but it's impossible. 99% of movies out there are constantly reminding you of how much of a loser you are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even (or especially) the most bluepilled movies are the most full of blackpills and stuff that reminds you of all that you're missing out on. Or if not that, they remind you of how awful reality is for men nowadays. Even the half-blackpilled movies still miss the point or arrive to other bluepilled "logical" conclusions and lessons, but if you look at them with blackpilled eyes you will see the reality of the situation.

And it's not just stupid romcoms or whatever bullshit genre that does this. All movies are like that. They don't even see it, it's so natural for these people that they don't even register it. Like how a person with no hands is probably constantly reminded that he doesn't have hands and how useful hands are, while we don't even think about it.

Books are more versatile of course, but if you look into fiction it's the same shit. Any book that is not strictly educational or something of the sorts, if it's something meant for entertainment or relaxation, it will be a constant reminder of your pain and suffering.

Let's take a random example. I open up this movie, don't know what the fuck it is, what do I see? First fucking scene, a girl breaking up with the protagonist. Throwing a coffee cup and then a lamp at the dude. Fucking assault, if a man did that he'd be in fucking jail and you know it. But the movie acts as if this shit is natural and to be expected. So a woman threw shit at you, what's the big deal? Man up and get over it. That's how people think. Ohh and she broke up with him to fuck with Chad of course. https://fmovies.to/film/cashback.5lnm/km9lx6

I can't empathize with any sexhaver, so the only characters I care about are incels.

Life's just one big cruel shitshow for incels

God damn i relate to this so much. You go a single day without being reminded of your inceldom

And it's not just entertainment, even advertisement keeps pushing sex/dating. They always try to sell products by implying that whatever they offer will make you successful with girls, even when it has nothing to do with relationships
I can't empathize with any sexhaver, so the only characters I care about are incels.
^

The Accountant. Ben Chadfleck plays a mentalcel. No romantic bullshit. Incel-friendly viewing. Especially for
autistcels

Just watch anime

Right, I was watching a movie that seemed very cool in concept, but turns out it was a fucking romcom, my bad for sticking my nose where I shouldn't have. Couldn't relate to the characters. I loved the fucking concept (the movie is Palm Springs, about 2 people stuck in a time loop like in Groundhog day), but it was so fucking bluepilled. Jesus, only about sexhavers having sex. And the one dude that was older and not related to all the sex having, god damn it of course later on he talks about his children and his hot wife in the prime of her life. God fucking damn it. And the worst of all? The characters get to have sex with each other and live the same day over and over and life like in heaven and be in love with each other, and yet they're fucking miserable and want to escape. Couldn't relate at all.
God damn i relate to this so much. You go a single day without being reminded of your inceldom

And it's not just entertainment, even advertisement keeps pushing sex/dating. They always try to sell products by implying that whatever they offer will make you successful with girls, even when it has nothing to do with relationships

^
It's everywhere, we can't escape it. I imagine if we lived in a quaint village with no internet, we'd still be bombarded with reminders.
The Accountant. Ben Chadfleck plays a mentalcel. No romantic bullshit. Incel-friendly viewing. Especially for
autistcels
Cool beans dude.

Right, I was watching a movie that seemed very cool in concept, but turns out it was a fucking romcom, my bad for sticking my nose where I shouldn't have. Couldn't relate to the characters. I loved the fucking concept (the movie is Palm Springs, about 2 people stuck in a time loop like in Groundhog day), but it was so fucking bluepilled. Jesus, only about sexhavers having sex. And the one dude that was older and not related to all the sex having, god damn it of course later on he talks about his children and his hot wife in the prime of her life. God fucking damn it. And the worst of all? The characters get to have sex with each other and live the same day over and over and life like in heaven and be in love with each other, and yet they're fucking miserable and want to escape. Couldn't relate at all.

It's everywhere, we can't escape it. I imagine if we lived in a quaint village with no internet, we'd still be bombarded with reminders.

Cool beans dude.
The only way to escape it is to go live in the woods or mountains as a hermit

Just watch anime
I watched hundreds of anime series in my life but in the past few years I've had an aversion to them. Plus I fucking hate how males and females behave and interact in anime. Males are submissive most of the time, females walk all over them or if not then at the very least they're coveted after and walk around like they're a fucking prize.

That's why I only consume religious literature and My Little Pony fanfics (well, 99% is pure shit, so idk if I can recommend it). :feelshehe: I only watch cartoons, stupid ones like Family Guy or American Dad, because they're light-hearted and you can't really do light-hearted sexuality (sex jokes are usually ok). :feelstastyman: But blackpill and talk about sex (or rather relationships in this case) is unavoidable even in children's entertainment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zgJTT0XBbg

@anon1822 I remember one day watching a video game review on youtube and this guy said "this one part of the game scared me so much i started screaming and my gf came to say why a 6ft tall man like me was screaming"

Dude just had to mention his gf (as well as his height)

@anon1822 I remember one day watching a video game review on youtube and this guy said "this one part of the game scared me so much i started screaming and my gf came to say why a 6ft tall man like me was screaming"

Dude just had to mention his gf (as well as his height)
Fucking Christ this shit is really all around us. It's impossible to escape.

Fucking Christ this shit is really all around us. It's impossible to escape.
I remember at that moment when I was watching the video I just stopped and started thinking what my life would be like if I had someone around to come check on me

Also I don't think I've ever been in the same room as a woman, alone. Except maybe in college (not sure?). It all just feels so alien to me

I don't even feel like a human being at times because of how little i've experienced irl

I remember at that moment when I was watching the video I just stopped and started thinking what my life would be like if I had someone around to come check on me

Also I don't think I've ever been in the same room as a woman, alone. Except maybe in college (not sure?). It all just feels so alien to me

I don't even feel like a human being at times because of how little i've experienced irl
Ohh yeah I can relate to the lack of experiences. It actually has so much of an impact it affects who I am. I can't have proper opinions or convictions, I'm very flip floppy and indecisive. Because I haven't really lived, I'm so flaky because I haven't experienced much of anything and my mind changes according to my mood, like a child. Also I can't create anything, like writing a book and stuff like that, because I have so little life experience it just feels stupid writing something, I can't relate to anything, it's like I'm pulling shit out of thin air.

This and also most media in general from music to movies to books to whatever has at least SOME sort of romance subplot because it's the most important thing most people have in their adult lives' and it catters to them.

This and also most media in general from music to movies to books to whatever has at least SOME sort of romance subplot because it's the most important thing most people have in their adult lives' and it catters to them.
Yeah I was watching a movie about some private detective searching for an amnesiac and BAM, he starts flirting to gather information. Fuck.

I watched hundreds of anime series in my life but in the past few years I've had an aversion to them. Plus I fucking hate how males and females behave and interact in anime. Males are submissive most of the time, females walk all over them or if not then at the very least they're coveted after and walk around like they're a fucking prize.
Same. Haven’t watched an anime yet where a woman wasn’t the center of everything or some fierce lead

I cant watch movies because my attention span doesnt exist