Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wanted to choke out a chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I'm taking this bullshit writing course this semester, and today was the first day of class. This chad in my class introduced himself to the class by telling your hobbies, what books you read and your major. He said he liked monster trucks, doesn't like to read , plays baseball and is a leadership major. If this didn't signify a very stupid human being, I don't know what else would.

You could see the stacies in the class gravitate towards him, smile as he read off this horseshit, and look at each other in with the competitive lust for a single person. I usually don't really give a fuck about chads, but this redneck bozo made me want to remove him from existence.

When I read off my responses to these questions, certainly more interesting this his bullshit, the same stacies couldn't give a damn.
JFL at this personality horseshit.

Most of the Chads I knew were also complete redneck airheads who had really no personality at all except to be loud and obnoxious. Anyone who believes that personality matters at all is either completely fucking delusional or is lying to themselves.

>leadership major
What the fuck is that

Why didn't you just walk up to him and say "Wanna fight" right in front of everyone. Most other guys I don't view as competition because I just see things as destiny I don't even hate chad yea I'd like to bite his face off if he fucked with me, but honestly chad is not the one who fucks with me infact chad tries to help me out and chad gives me useful advice when it comes to women. I don't hate the player I hate the fucking game.

>leadership major
What the fuck is that

Chadtopia
Why didn't you just walk up to him and say "Wanna fight" right in front of everyone. Most other guys I don't view as competition because I just see things as destiny I don't even hate chad yea I'd like to bite his face off if he fucked with me, but honestly chad is not the one who fucks with me infact chad tries to help me out and chad gives me useful advice when it comes to women. I don't hate the player I hate the fucking game.

I agree. This rage was irrational in all honestly. Something about him made me want to do something horrible to him. I can't pinpoint it.
I ended up giving him this death stare on accident and he noticed ahah.

Maybe it was simply viewing a very condensed blackpill.

Chadtopia

I agree. This rage was irrational in all honestly. Something about him made me want to do something horrible to him. I can't pinpoint it.
I ended up giving him this death stare on accident and he noticed ahah.
Nah just the country of Chad in africa

Also OP I'll give you some lifefuel. Once I met an idiot chad in school who said "None of you can choke me out" because my friends and I were talking about jiu jitsui and he was huge and retarded and we were mostly small or stringy guys and true story as we were leaving the classroom building I just walked up to him and said "Ok you can't get choked out? Let me apply this rear naked" and as soon as I slapped it on he started tugging and struggling and couldn't escape(because you really can't escape from this position unless you go through absolute hell) and we made him look like a fucking idiot especially since I was like 8 inches shorter than him but once you lock on a rear naked you can just drag the fucker to the ground and put your hooks in around his midsection and the dumb fuck can't even do anything. So I choked him until he gave up and I wish I just held on longer and just put him to sleep and made him piss himself or some shit. Didn't get attention or laurels though because remember I am the bad guy for teaching chad a lesson.

Last edited:
Baseball Chad would have kicked your ass.

Most of the Chads I knew were also complete redneck airheads who had really no personality at all except to be loud and obnoxious. Anyone who believes that personality matters at all is either completely fucking delusional or is lying to themselves.

I'm more inclined to your former point.
With so much evidence that personality means fuck all yet you still believe it speaks wonders about one's ignorance.
It would be like someone stating "Lions are vegetarian" and truly believing that despite the evidence that states otherwise.

man I fucking hate women

Baseball Chad would have kicked your ass.
yea sports chads will actually kick your fucking ass even if you know martial arts because sports are enough for them to develop reflexes and actual physical acuity. Some chads are physically retarded though and can actually be bullied. I think most of us are far too intimidated by their mogging and their crowd control though to actually fuck them up when they are mogging. I had a giant orc-cell friend in highschool who actually fought a couple chads and beat the fuck out of them in front of everyone. He's giant fat and ugly as sin but he didn't give a fuck he wouldn't put up with anyone's shit.

Hate this first day icebreaker cancer. I'm ugly so nobody even gives a fuck and I'm seen as creepy and weird no matter what I say because I'm ugly.

I can relate heavy to this. I hate people who are unabashedly dumb and it helps them get along with others.

Copers gonna cope tbh, bluepilled faggots just delude themselves with that bullshit