Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wanted to be an actor when I was older

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I was genuinely good at it (still am) but id have to be a jester to the whole world of I became a famous actor. To ugly init. Even before I was fully blackpilled I accepted that I was too ugly to ever become one. Anyone can fuckin act tho. Anyone can be a professional actor. A world class actor means u have the ability to act good but also dedicate time into learning Ur specific character n all dat and u have good looks and work ethic. Professional actor u just need to be good at acting which anyone who isn't an NPC is able to do.

Only Chads and Chadlites can be actors nowadays. However any landwhale no matter how old or ugly, can still become a "worldclass actress"

anyway there won't be good films anymore

anyway there won't be good films anymore
Init. Too many dumb niggers like the rock who are actors for the money and not for the art. Dumb stupid fucking normie nigger I actually hate him imo.

You’d end up like Jonah Hill and always get cast as comic relief for your looks tbh I think that pissed him off and its why he started producing and directing instead

Init. Too many dumb niggers like the rock who are actors for the money and not for the art. Dumb stupid fucking normie nigger I actually hate him imo.
fuck him tbh if he is in the actors list im not watching it

You’d end up like Jonah Hill and always get cast as comic relief for your looks tbh I think that pissed him off and its why he started producing and directing instead
Ye fuck the cunts in this video treating him like shit:

jfl at cherrypicking the rock out of ALL the good actors

jfl at cherrypicking the rock out of ALL the good actors
I'm not cherry picking I was specifically talking about the shit movies that come out nowadays which is why I brought him up.

Really? Who would've thought? The rock mogging an incel??
LOL

20200306 160535