Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanted to be a professional athlete

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
my genes had other plans. i had the mindset and dedication but wasn't big or fast enough. :cryfeels:

i liked basketball but genetics said "nah, you gonna be 5'4"

Hey boyo, for whatever's worth... there are only very few people who go far in sports anyway. It's honestly worse than 1%, so don't be too hard on yourself for that.

I just wanted to be loved :feelscry: but more than 50% of population (foids and their slaves) given a chance would throw me in Hitler style gas chambers just because I am ugly ethnic Manlet and still complain about patriarchy :cryfeels::feelsrope:

i wanted to have sex with my own white girlfriend, who loves and appriciates me.

my genes had other plans. i had the mindset and dedication but wasn't big or fast enough. :feelscomfy:

i wanted to have sex with my own white girlfriend, who loves and appriciates me.

my genes had other plans. i had the mindset and dedication but wasn't big or fast enough. :feelscomfy:
:feelskek:

I just wanted to be loved :feelscry: but more than 50% of population (foids and their slaves) given a chance would throw me in Hitler style gas chambers just because I am ugly ethnic Manlet and still complain about patriarchy :cryfeels::feelsrope:

my genes had other plans. i had the mindset and dedication but wasn't tall or attractive enough. :feelscomfy:

My parents forced me to play sports like Football because they wanted to me to fit in. Now look where I am.

I had that phase too

I wanted to explore space