Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted rope but

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I hate myself,I hate who I am. I did mistakes and hurted some people that's why I see myself as nothing but waste of space. I don't care for some those I hurted and weren't people I like,but I also hurted some people I like. Like it is not enough,I'm also ugly subhuman.

So I had mental breakdown today,as usually I have neurotic problems. I punched walls,then punched my own face. I wanted post pics but it would count as selfie,I basically punched myself hard and swolled my forehead and top of my eye. It do not hurt because I'm used to this from fights etc. but what hurt is my heart. I just dont see point in anything,why I am here and why still alive. I wanted choke myself but I gave up for some reason,not because I was afraid,not sure what was that guess survival instincts.

Just wanted post here because you're only people sharing similiar feelings,troubles with me

I did these kinds of things back when I was drinking.

I guess you're high T, cause what I usually do is just lay in bed getting anxiety attacks and forming new existential crises while wallowing in depression.

I did these kinds of things back when I was drinking.

I guess you're high T, cause what I usually do is just lay in bed getting anxiety attacks and forming new existential crises while wallowing in depression.
When feelings kicks in,I just want to break something/someone. idk if it is a good thing but guess it is a problem

I guess you're high T
tbh

When I feel like shit I usually work out or make some art tbh. That's a good way to avoid getting violent and destructive. Drinking is a bad idea though.

We're here to listen and help bro. Fuck IT cucks always laughing about this place as a fake support group.

Best would be to calm down for you and try to get some sleep. I dunno if you have days that are a bit better but depression is a ride that goes up and down. If you have pressing issues try to solve them. If you hurted people from your family or someone else, try to fix it and talk to them.

Inceldom always gets worse and worse, so don't let yourself fall brother. You either kill yourself seriously but don't fuck everything up if you're stil alive.

We're here to listen and help bro. Fuck IT cucks always laughing about this place as a fake support group.

Best would be to calm down for you and try to get some sleep. I dunno if you have days that are a bit better but depression is a ride that goes up and down. If you have pressing issues try to solve them. If you hurted people from your family or someone else, try to fix it and talk to them.

Inceldom always gets worse and worse, so don't let yourself fall brother. You either kill yourself seriously but don't fuck everything up if you're stil alive.
thanks my brother,I'm honestly glad having you guys with me

Jahannam is waiting for you when you rope, akhi.

Yooo @Cuyen wtf bro dont do that shit. Stay with us mang...

Bro where you live

I want to meet you and fight you irl. I think i can beat you up.

Bro where you live

I want to meet you and fight you irl. I think i can beat you up.
I live in turkey bro,if you ever come over hit me up,we can fight. wrestling or fist fighting,however you want

I live in turkey bro,if you ever come over hit me up,we can fight. wrestling or fist fighting,however you want
Ok bro

I will probably go holiday turkey in the next 2 years.

When i see you i will deal with you bro

DON'T do it mane I feel the same way daily, we gotchu here fam.

Ok bro

I will probably go holiday turkey in the next 2 years.

When i see you i will deal with you bro
deal :feelsokman: what is your status,have you ever been in professional fights
DON'T do it mane I feel the same way daily, we gotchu here fam.
yes bro,this place is only place for us tbh.

deal :feelsokman: what is your status,have you ever been in professional fights

yes bro,this place is only place for us tbh.
No bro i never been in professional fights

But i use to train bjj and some muay thai but am a fatcel now :feelsbadman:

No bro i never been in professional fights

But i use to train bjj and some muay thai but am a fatcel now :feelsbadman:
Lol I wish I could train you man. I was a muaythai fighter before I got in trouble . lose some weight,and I recommend you to only focus on muaythai.jiu jitsu is kinda nonsense tbh.

Lol I wish I could train you man. I was a muaythai fighter before I got in trouble . lose some weight,and I recommend you to only focus on muaythai.jiu jitsu is kinda nonsense tbh.
BJJ is good bro idk why you think its crap. They teach some wrestling too where i did it.

Yes man I need to sort my weight out.
I probably have diabetes. Btw i was joking about fighting. I cant meet any one from here irl because it will be embarrassing. But i probably will go holiday there soon kek.

BJJ is good bro idk why you think its crap. They teach some wrestling too where i did it.

Yes man I need to sort my weight out.
I probably have diabetes. Btw i was joking about fighting. I cant meet any one from here irl because it will be embarrassing. But i probably will go holiday there soon kek.
I like traditional wrestling but never tried bjj tbh. it seems so calm because it focus on defending more than attacking.

and you're always welcome to my country bro

Fuck man. U okay? Don't die pls.

I hope you’re doing alright bro.

I like traditional wrestling but never tried bjj tbh. it seems so calm because it focus on defending more than attacking.

and you're always welcome to my country bro
BJJ and wrestling go hand in hand bro. You should learn it.

And thanks bro :feelsokman:

thanks bros I'm doing fine right now. I guess I needed coping with you guys tbh
Suicide is wasted potential to spread the blackpill and achieve other great things tbh.

I hate myself,I hate who I am. I did mistakes and hurted some people that's why I see myself as nothing but waste of space. I don't care for some those I hurted and weren't people I like,but I also hurted some people I like. Like it is not enough,I'm also ugly subhuman.

So I had mental breakdown today,as usually I have neurotic problems. I punched walls,then punched my own face. I wanted post pics but it would count as selfie,I basically punched myself hard and swolled my forehead and top of my eye. It do not hurt because I'm used to this from fights etc. but what hurt is my heart. I just dont see point in anything,why I am here and why still alive. I wanted choke myself but I gave up for some reason,not because I was afraid,not sure what was that guess survival instincts.

Just wanted post here because you're only people sharing similiar feelings,troubles with me

Preach. I did the same last month. I made my eye bleed and bruised my face.

Suicide is wasted potential to spread the blackpill and achieve other great things tbh.
you're right bro. well sometimes you lose your shit and do not think this stuff. it wa one of these times

Preach. I did the same last month. I made my eye bleed and bruised my face.
I feel you bro. I do not know if I did it to make me feel better but I just went crazy

i would be very sad if you killed yourself
thank you bro,I really appreciate it. knowing some people out there give shit about me is biggest lifefuel

ye i get those sometimes. i just smoke weed to feel better
the punisher new season didnt gave u some lifefuel bro?
send pm if u wanna talk.

send pm if u wanna talk.
drugmaxxing seems legit at this point tbh.

Man it was insane beautiful. They told they can keep it up in another platfrom and planning ten seasons

Try to forget about the past or else it will always hurt you, that's how I cope.

Sorry to hear, OP.

I feel you bro. I do not know if I did it to make me feel better but I just went crazy

One of the unfortunate side effects of inceldom. :(

When feelings kicks in,I just want to break something/someone. idk if it is a good thing but guess it is a problem
Just go on Tinder and find trannies to make fun of
send pm if u wanna talk.
I can't even get weed since I'm too incel to befriend any dealers