Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I wanted a weeb foid

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Back when i was a weeb i spent some time on dating sites while under the influence of alcohol and listening to JP music. This was 6 years ago and i hadn't quite swallowed the blackpill back then. I only searched for foids with the same interests because i wanted a relationship like that. There were plenty of weeb foids, actually only about 10 of them. Some were cute normie looking and some were low tier normies also some under my looksmatch, no stacys tho.

Despite having the same interests and sharing conversations with one another i always got ghosted no matter what. They always lost interest in me, some of them didn't even respond after the first message. One cosplay weeb foid actually started a conversation with me and she was interested in who i was, probably because i didn't have a profile bio of myself. I wanted to impress her so i told her all about my love for japanese culture and how i learned some japanese by myself. After that she never chatted with me again.

Of course the bottom line of this is Looks>common interests. I think in most cases being a weeb is like going through a phase in life. Most of these foids are probably normies by now and they already rode the cock carousel.

weebshit acts also as a cope in and of itself for me, so i wouldn't require a foid to be a weeb

I was the same until I realized they're the biggest sluts

You might say “I wanted an athletic foid, I wanted a gamer foid, I wanted a stoner foid, I wanted a conservative foid, I wanted a liberal foid, I wanted a black foid, I wanted a white foid, ect.”

AWALT, doesn’t matter what kind of foid you want, they are all the same.

I still want a weeb gf. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Lol this reminds me of the BSwhere ppl tell you to find girls who share your interest.

Then you tell them something like this post did.

Then they say you have a shit hobby after.

JFL

disgusting. I wouldn't fuck a weeb girl if she paid me.

JFL at all the copes were willing to try before just admitting how it is

everything a female chooses do engage in is to get more attention to itself, the things they're "interested" in included. a female talking about how they are into anime so much is just trying to appeal to the most desperate of men, "NAWALT"-signaling, if you will, just like those "muh gamer girls". sadly enough, this works more often than not, and they end up having an amazing amount of orbiters around them.

You might say “I wanted an athletic foid, I wanted a gamer foid, I wanted a stoner foid, I wanted a conservative foid, I wanted a liberal foid, I wanted a black foid, I wanted a white foid, ect.”

AWALT, doesn’t matter what kind of foid you want, they are all the same.
High IQ

I still want a weeb gf though

Didny read but all women are whores especially low self esteem weeb sluts who lust for chadcock

Sorry bro,Chads only

As much as i despise anime and weeb culture, i'd still take a weeb girlfriend
Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

I met a weeb foid at my school week ago. How should I proceed?

The usual. Ask her out. Get rejected. Consider suicide.

Don’t mention that you like anime except in response to what she says or when She’s already talking about it.

I went through a phase where I was a mega weeb. I wanted to grow my hair out anime style, move to japan and marry a whore from there to become a citizen but then i realised I couldnt cause i was shitskin and not white.

Talk with her through discord.
5-6 months ago i was drunk and i met a girl on discord, and had i showed her my animelist.

Talk with her through discord.
5-6 months ago i was drunk and i met a girl on discord, and had i showed her my animelist.
Why would I talk to her on discord when I can talk to her in RL?

The usual. Ask her out. Get rejected. Consider suicide.

Don’t mention that you like anime except in response to what she says or when She’s already talking about it.
I'm constantly considering suicide, I don't need to get rejected.

I don't know you but i get very stressed/anxious irl. + i can get drunk on discord.
I used to be very shy/stressed/anxious irl when talking to anyone, especially girls. Fixed that tho, but still an incel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Looks > Personality + Common_Interests

I still want a weeb gf. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Most heavy weeb girls I've seen are volcel or ace tbh - no chad has been able to pick one up in my experience.