Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want ww3 to happen

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm just so tired of life, constantly looking at my subhuman self in the mirror, knowing that nothing is going to change. Every day, my mental pain intensifies, and I'm aware that it's never going to get better. The agony in my mind has become unbearable. I wish for death because I believe that nothing will ever change in my life; instead, the pain will only continue to escalate. I genuinely despise this world and my own existence. I hope for a cataclysmic event like World War III, where I can either be obliterated by a nuclear blast or meet my end fighting on the front lines. I simply don't care anymore because I exist in a perpetual state of misery, where even my coping mechanisms fail to provide any solace.

Get euthanized if you live in Canada

doesnt work like that sweaty

I want society to collapse and reset, we weren’t made for this kind of world

i am sure i won't really be affected by a nuclear war if it happens. i live in a very infamous place with low population anyway.

Putin is a pussy, he should just press the button and Nuke Eu tbf

It might happen if jokekraine blows up the zaparozhija power plant

i am sure i won't really be affected by a nuclear war if it happens. i live in a very infamous place with low population anyway.
You will get European pussy, idiot. Make sure you show your Libyan giant dick.

I am still can't digest of the first two wars. Can't believe we lost.

It inevitably will ( soon )