Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I want to write a song called "thank u 4 smoking" and film a music video for it.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
We have a problem today, people are getting banned for lying about their incel status. The evidence? People talk a big game on Incels.co about how they're incel, but then go on, say, Lookism, and talk about how they're NOT incel. Then they get banned here. And then they're like "Wha' happen? I've always been incel and never have I ever said I wasn't incel." And then the mods are like "You didn't say it here, but you said it elsewhere. We're watching. And we told you we'd be watching." Some people fall back on the "Oh, but it doesn't count if it's on Lookism! I was just LARPing because that place is a toilet anyway! You can say anything over there none of it matters! I was just havin' fun!!!" But what people don't understand is, the rules on Incels.co? About your incel status, at least? They don't just stop at Incels.co. They apply everywhere. It's not just about your account. It's about your identity as an incel and actually meaning that when you claim it.

As the rap music says, "If you don't give a damn, don't throw it up." I'm pretty sure the mods said this too. Something about your online identity being valuable and something you should protect. I can't find that post or the mod who made it, so instead I'm gonna write a song of my own. It'll be called "thank u 4 smoking," all lower case letters. And the subtextual meaning of the song will be about remembering to heed the rules about your incel identity, no matter where you are. Like smoking. The rules of smoking are generally the same no matter where you go, and so it is with your incel identity.

My only problem is, I need a place to film it. My budget is $700 at most.

isnt that already a movie?

This is horrible. Normie music REEEEEE

I give you an n pass incase you need it for the song. All good rap songs have nigga in it.

I wish you luck on your song. Post the lyrics here once you write them.