Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to vent

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
but i don't know what to say . i am feeling all the pain of the world , i am feeling all the suffering , i am feeling all the unfairness , i am feeling all the messed things in this life .
it's so sad, so pathetic , so much pain and bitterness . why everyone is fake these days , why everyone is lying to themselves and others and pretending to be what they aren't , why many have complete lack of awareness of self and things a they are .people are so asleep and NPCs , so stupid and delusional . how far a man can go to hide from his harsh existence . why ,no one really care , why things are so bad really and why no one is doing nothing about it . :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nobody is civil with each other. Nobody knows what its like to be a sub 8 male. Everyone backstabs each other and treats each other like trash especially incels. Its beyond over lol.

Let it all out man, it won't be okay anytime soon but you can trudge through the pain and misery like the rest of us.

Nobody is civil with each other. Nobody knows what its like to be a sub 8 male. Everyone backstabs each other and treats each other like trash especially incels. Its beyond over lol.

Have-you-seen-what-its-like-out-there-Murray-Do-you-ever-actually-leave-the-studio-Everybody-just-yells-and-screams-at-each-other.jpg

You're a muslimcel? Move to Indonesia or something.

The joker was an incel movie. Sadly normies found it entertaining failing to see the deeper meaning of the film. They viewed it like any other capeshit.

but i don't know what to say . i am feeling all the pain of the world , i am feeling all the suffering , i am feeling all the unfairness , i am feeling all the messed things in this life .
it's so sad, so pathetic , so much pain and bitterness . why everyone is fake these days , why everyone is lying to themselves and others and pretending to be what they aren't , why many have complete lack of awareness of self and things a they are .people are so asleep and NPCs , so stupid and delusional . how far a man can go to hide from his harsh existence . why ,no one really care , why things are so bad really and why no one is doing nothing about it . :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Because they can't emotionally admit how they have shit genetics and it means they will have a poor life. So they have to not only pretend to be something else to other people, but more importantly to delude themselves.

Its like womens gigantic egos its about her own mental well being.

You're a muslimcel? Move to Indonesia or something.
it's not just about having sex , it all about why things are so bad /unfair since the beginning ? and what's the best possible of things that can be done to make everyone and everything better on every level ?

In a nutshell, overpopulation. With the loss of small communities and the advent of the internet, there are so many people to "choose" from that the lower rungs get cast out more than ever before

The joker was an incel movie. Sadly normies found it entertaining failing to see the deeper meaning of the film. They viewed it like any other capeshit.
Really? Most people I've seen talk about it realized it's message and agreed with it.

Really? Most people I've seen talk about it realized it's message and agreed with it.
Keep in mind that even if they realized its message doesn’t mean they’re going to give any more of a shit about Incels. They say they feel bad for people like that as a way to give themselves “brownie” points so they can feel like they’re sympathetic angels.

Keep in mind that even if they realized its message doesn’t mean they’re going to give any more of a shit about Incels. They say they feel bad for people like that as a way to give themselves “brownie” points so they can feel like they’re sympathetic angels.
Their not talking about incels their talking about guys in general. The movie itself wasn't about incels it was about people getting treated like trash. And more normies then you think realize how crappy it is for guys now.