Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I want to try consuming lots of soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I need to kill my sex drive. I cant think of anything else cheap and natural that could achieve it, i want to see if the soy memes are true. I dont have a gf or wife so it's not like becoming a cuck will happen

>consume soy
>thinking you won't become a reddit cuck
:feelstastyman:

It's not true, I eat organic soy every day and it makes me hornier.

I eat organic soy every day
Blckd 1

It depends on if you eat fresh raw soy bean (endame) or highly processed soy products (Soylent)

Alcohol raises estrogen levels and everyone does that. It's just a meme.

Don’t put that shit in your body dude. It turns men into effeminate cucks.

Don’t be fooled by the Jew. :feelsbaton:

Tbh, if its free, i won't say no.

you can also kill it with exercise and cold showers, depends on whether you want to kill it and become a soycuck or kill it and look better

Just cut your balls off bro

Bacopa Monnieri kills libido while at same time boosts your memory, i started taking it for a week and i can see slight decrease, you need to take it for 2 months to see full effect.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/56422-rhodiola-and-weakened-libidoimpotence/

Kratom and SSRI also work but they are dangerous since side effects may last for the rest of your life with new severe side effects (especially ssri)

Last edited:
Kratom and SSRI also work but they are dangerous since side effects may last for the rest of your life with new severe side effects (especially ssri)
Kratom and ssris have been around for decades.

Kratom and ssris have been around for decades.
and what that have to do with my post? bacopa and rhodiola have been around for centuries. So what?

and what that have to do with my post? bacopa and rhodiola have been around for centuries. So what?
Where will the new severe side effects come from if those drugs have already been around for a long time?

Where will the new severe side effects come from if those drugs have already been around for a long time?
by new i meant new to your body not new to SSRIs

by new i meant new to your body not new to SSRIs
But if you've already been on them for a year with no side effects then you should be ok. You just have to pay attention to how your body reacts to it and stop if you get bad side effects.

But if you've already been on them for a year with no side effects then you should be ok. You just have to pay attention to how your body reacts to it and stop if you get bad side effects.
They change your brain structure and how it behave + serotonin synapses may be torn away, so even if you won't get side effects instantly you may still get them after wanting to tapper them off aka you may be forced to take them forever otherwise you will feel like dying

They change your brain structure and how it behave + serotonin synapses may be torn away, so even if you won't get side effects instantly you may still get them after wanting to tapper them off aka you may be forced to take them forever otherwise you will feel like dying
That's scary, I'm on a low dose and I'll make sure to taper off slowly. If I have to be on them forever I don't think I'll mind because there's no noticeable side effects. Hopefully in the near future they'll have a cure for prescription drug withdraws.

That's scary, I'm on a low dose and I'll make sure to taper off slowly. If I have to be on them forever I don't think I'll mind because there's no noticeable side effects. Hopefully in the near future they'll have a cure for prescription drug withdraws.

Cope. Soy is for the most part a meme. You said you eat "organic" so that really should be fine. It's processed soy that you should stay away from.

Cope. Soy is for the most part a meme. You said you eat "organic" so that really should be fine. It's processed soy that you should stay away from.
he was talking about SSRI not Soylent :lul::lul::what::what::feelskek::feelskek: