Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to travel to Japan or Germany to Ascend

Joseph Kerr

Joseph Kerr

Greycel
I want to have a Japanese Girlfriend with big tits or have a hot Stacy blonde girlfriend i will make sure to Ascend with that type of Women

You're not getting a Japanese or German. No one will of they're here.

German sluts are Chad or Tyrone or Abdul only until they're Roasties wanting a Betabuxx Cuck. Maybe if you were a Somalian refugee or an African Migrant you might get "cultural enrichment" social justice sex from a slut.

In Japan, you'll have less luck unless you're a pretty boy or Chad. Then once again, you'll need to be a betabuxx statusmaxx to get a Roastie.

WestERn nations and the highest-income nations are not Incel Friendly.

Go to the slums nigga

You're not getting a Japanese or German. No one will of they're here.

German sluts are Chad or Tyrone or Abdul only until they're Roasties wanting a Betabuxx Cuck. Maybe if you were a Somalian refugee or an African Migrant you might get "cultural enrichment" social justice sex from a slut.

In Japan, you'll have less luck unless you're a pretty boy or Chad. Then once again, you'll need to be a betabuxx statusmaxx to get a Roastie.

WestERn nations and the highest-income nations are not Incel Friendly.
Im going to hire hookers of those type of females if i dont get Women for free

I want to have a Japanese Girlfriend with big tits or have a hot Stacy blonde girlfriend i will make sure to Ascend with that type of Women
only chance i got is the deepest jungles of vietnam