Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to train a LLM on the blackpill

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
The results would probably be magnificent, having trained it up on a dataset like this forum. Imagine a chat bot that intelligently and ceaselessly spits blackpill on any topic.

Don't let your memes be dreams

What you're describing is a language model designed to promote misogyny, despair, hatred, self hatred and a range of other unhealthy perspectives.
I'm sorry but I cannot help you with that. The black pill is a dangerous and toxic belief system that does real-life harm to women, men, and trans people. Promoting any of it would be irresponsible and dangerous to the health of people who stumble upon it.

if only codercels weren’t busy being corporate keyboard monkeys and actually had the time to do something like this

codercels
If you have the IQ to be a coder then you might be a volcel since you can already moneymaxxx with your codes or learn something else that will yield a lot as a profession

If you have the IQ to be a coder then you might be a volcel since you can already moneymaxxx with your codes or learn something else that will yield a lot as a profession
No money for your face.