Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to torture pretty boys

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I want to do this in front of their tiktok gfs and completely ruin their looks by reducing their face to a formless mass of disharmony even worse than mine. Then I'll force her to kiss the newborn monster while taunting

"Well he isn't exactly a beauty now but he's still your boyfriend no? Hahahaha hahahaha"

"Maybe he should get a new haircut! Oops I forgot I took his scalp!* *Moves around the hair the bloody scalp in a mocking way*

"And you Chad c'mon smile a bit! Yes yes I removed your lips, teeth and tongue but stay positive! Women love good vibes!"

Chad : "blvghgggblggghhgg..."

Based. :feelsEhh:
Then rape the foid in front of him. :feelsEhh:
IN video game. :feelsEhh:

:lul: dark triad MOGs me

Based GrAY
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

nice fantasy (not really)

Funny thing is I really could do that as I'm thrice as big and violent than those skinny fags. Women yet love them and see me as repugnant ork. Femoids just like things beautiful to look at the cost of creating frail offspring. They don't select the best genes at all.

I want to do this in front of their tiktok gfs and completely ruin their looks by reducing their face to a formless mass of disharmony even worse than mine. Then I'll force her to kiss the newborn monster while taunting

"Well he isn't exactly a beauty now but he's still your boyfriend no? Hahahaha hahahaha"

"Maybe he should get a new haircut! Oops I forgot I took his scalp!* *Moves around the hair the bloody scalp in a mocking way*

"And you Chad c'mon smile a bit! Yes yes I removed your lips, teeth and tongue but stay positive! Women love good vibes!"

read twice :feelsdevil::smonk:

That would be a funny challenge to put forward to normies and such who say looks don't matter. inb4 "muh no one said looks don't matter..." Uhh, you did and repeatedly do gaslight about it. They know it's true, but wont admit it to us because they don't like to legitimize the issues that people they are prejudiced towards, face.

If they truly believe this though, and want to show us just how little looks do matter as opposed to "muh personality" or whatever. Why don't they disfigure themselves, safely with surgery perhaps. Why not purposely make yourselves look a mess or do whatever to make you look horrible... See how receptive people are to them then jfl. The reason they don't and never would do this though is because they know full well that looks > everything else.

That would be a funny challenge to put forward to normies and such who say looks don't matter. inb4 "muh no one said looks don't matter..." Uhh, you did and repeatedly do gaslight about it. They know it's true, but wont admit it to us because they don't like to legitimize the issues that people they are prejudiced towards, face.

If they truly believe this though, and want to show us just how little looks do matter as opposed to "muh personality" or whatever. Why don't they disfigure themselves, safely with surgery perhaps. Why not purposely make yourselves look a mess or do whatever to make you look horrible... See how receptive people are to them then jfl. The reason they don't and never would do this though is because they know full well that looks > everything else.
B-B-BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT :soy:

B-B-BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT :soy:
Oh how clueless normies are. They'll "beat around the bush" on any topic just to stay ignorant

top tier idea

jokermaxxing :feelsdevil::society::whatfeels:

JoinedMay 28, 2023Posts357

its always the grays

You want to trow acid on their face ?

:)

Funny thing is I really could do that as I'm thrice as big and violent than those skinny fags. Women yet love them and see me as repugnant ork. Femoids just like things beautiful to look at the cost of creating frail offspring. They don't select the best genes at all.
You’re genetic trash you fucking ogre, accept it.

Do You work out

Then do it, My nose is broken from birth, DO it for me and break theyre nose! :feelsaww:

Been bullied for all my life!

You’re genetic trash you fucking ogre, accept it.
Genetic trash should have lots of ereditary diseases and having weak frame and low aggressiveness/muscolar strength. All things that don't reflect me. Foids don't take risks : it's pretty = must be healthy teehehe. Every flaw on the face is perceived as potential sickness even where it's not the case. Or foids would choose Tyson over tiktok pretty boy which isn't the case.

Blud thinks hes ART THE CLOWN☠️☠️☠️

I will never understand hating men more than women as an incel. Yeah men are to blame for some of the mess we’re in but I can’t bring myself to hate them as much as I do women when at the end of the day it’s women who make the choices that they do that hurt us. It’s like feminist man haters blaming the patriarchy

I will never understand hating men more than women as an incel. Yeah men are to blame for some of the mess we’re in but I can’t bring myself to hate them as much as I do women when at the end of the day it’s women who make the choices that they do that hurt us. It’s like feminist man haters blaming the patriarchy
Too much rational. I'm a monster engulfed by bitterness, envy and resentment. Wherever, whoever is a proxy of beauty, joy and love triggers me to drool and clench my teeth in total consuming hatred and will to destroy.

Too much rational. I'm a monster engulfed by bitterness, envy and resentment. Wherever, whoever is a proxy of beauty, joy and love triggers me to drool and clench my teeth in total consuming hatred and will to destroy.
Then why not women? :feelstastyman:

Then why not women? :feelstastyman:

Both equally. They're the two sides of the same coin, what you silly never be and what you will never have. Constant living remainder that your life is a desert and things will never change.

Yes it does since power means speed X mass
You cannot contract fat like muscles. That's why skinny but muscular guys tend to be so strong. Of course you can use your bodyweight as balance and defence but that's another story

You cannot contract fat like muscles. That's why skinny but muscular guys tend to be so strong. Of course you can use your bodyweight as balance and defence but that's another story

You can contract muscles and carry with it the weight of the body . Ofc you need technique and not just punch with the arm but with the whole body through rotation.

You can contract muscles and carry with it the weight of the body . Ofc you need technique and not just punch with the arm but with the whole body through rotation.
Yes i agree what i was saying is You cannot use fat to generate direct strength. Sometimes also even excess of muscle mass can make you slower and less agile. I came across extremely fat guys who didn't have any strength or very strong or muscular guys who were embarassingly bad in movements. It depends...

in minecraft.

Yes i agree what i was saying is You cannot use fat to generate direct strength. Sometimes also even excess of muscle mass can make you slower and less agile. I came across extremely fat guys who didn't have any strength or very strong or muscular guys who were embarassingly bad in movements. It depends...
Sure fat itself can't generate power it just add load to the hits if one is capable to use it unless ofc it's just dead weight. Most gymcels hit like pussies infact and think now theyre hot shit jfl. The day they meet some skinny hooligans used to brawls they're gonna realize Gym alone is useless not only with women but also to deliver proper punches

This reads like satire.
This reads as decades of being treated like a strange anthropomorphic alien untilt you complete the metamorphosis and now you're ugly inside as outside. Being a monster only on the outside makes you a Quasimodo. A fate worse than death.

that is a new tiktok trend right there

Sure fat itself can't generate power it just add load to the hits if one is capable to use it unless ofc it's just dead weight. Most gymcels hit like pussies infact and think now theyre hot shit jfl. The day they meet some skinny hooligans used to brawls they're gonna realize Gym alone is useless not only with women but also to deliver proper punches
I agree also on gymcels. They probs have good body and good strenght but for some reason they cannot land punches properly resulting in pretty weak hit despite of the body

Unfathomably based. We, high t ogre goblines, must obliterate these prettyboys and have rough disgusting sex with their Jb gfs like in those doujins ( in video games) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

Is this real?