Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to terminate self-hating white people

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
FUCKING CUCKS ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR RACE FOR FUCKS SAKE I SWEAR I WANT TO TERMINATE THEM ALL WHEN I GO ON INTERNET ALL I SEE IS WHITE PEOPLE IS IT OR THAT FUCKING CUCKS JUST GO KILL YOURSELVES WHY WOULD ONE BE SO SELF HATING YOURE A WHITE YOURSELF TOO FAGGOT STOP FUCKING YOURSELF THOSE SELF HATING WHITE PEOPLE DESERVES EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM I HOPE SOME FUCKING NIGHTMARE THING HAPPENS AND WIPE OUT ALL EUROCUCKS I'M GLAD IMMIGRANTS ARE FLOODING THEIR COUNTRIES I HOPE THEY GET FUCKED IN ASS BY MOROCCANCELS AND GET RAPED FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE MAN

THEY ARE SO SELF HATING WEAK CUCKS THAT EVEN ME , A NON WHITE PERSON , IT MAKES ME FUCKING ANGRY I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

why would you complain about being master race

I can understand ethnic self hate, but white? That's crazy shit

White guilt is a term coined by Zionist Americans.
Where is Arab / Asian or even Black Guilt for their massacres ?
White man = BAD! :lul: :feelstastyman:

Please use proper capitalization next time.

Yerberito

JBW is cope. There are many white genetic trash like me. Even ethnicwhores hate us.

I hate myself. Can you terminate me? (painlessly because I'm a pussy)

Yeah. Can you imagine complaining about the greatest race in the history of humanity.

These people should just kill themselves.

Yeah. Can you imagine complaining about the greatest race in the history of humanity.

Based Rhodesia influenced signature.

True African Nations = Rhodesia, Portugal and Apartheid South Africa.

RFL

this but unironically. they are fucked in the head beyond belief.