Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to talk to Hamlossus

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I am not memeing or trying to harm him in some way. I just wanna talk to him. How can I contact him?

It requires a sacrifice on a full moon

you don't want to talk to him

Mogs me at talking to Hamlossus

You want to make fun of him cause hes a fat ugly trucel

You want to make fun of him cause hes a fat ugly trucel
No man. I just think he's a cool dude and getting a bad rep here. Also I am into blues. He just seems so jolly and full of energy. I admire him tbh. I wish I had a friend like him. Well I had, but we parted, cuz I am to autistic + poor and went full hiki. They look pretty similar. Maybe that's why I like Hamlossus so much. Why should I make fun of him? He migs me....

My mood lightens up once I see his happy face. Dedsrslossus.

Also I am sad he thinks so bad of all of us because of one very vocal part of our community. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
No man. I just think he's a cool dude and getting a bad rep here. Also I am into blues. He just seems so jolly and full of energy. I admire him tbh. I wish I had a friend like him. Well I had, but we parted, cuz I am to autistic + poor and went full hiki. They look pretty similar. Maybe that's why I like Hamlossus so much. Why should I make fun of him? He migs me....

My mood lightens up once I see his happy face. Dedsrslossus.
Yea too bad the other users here like fakecel sex haver weed have made a joke of him. Why would he want to talk to you

Let the trucel cope in peace

Yea too bad the other users here like fakecel sex haver weed have made a joke of him. Why would he want to talk to you

Let the trucel cope in peace
Idk, why not, just exchange experiences. Do you think weed had bad intentions? I mean well he's a fakecel and most fakecels here seem to be edgy assholes. But that's not necessarily the case here. Hamlossus has simply a certain type of charisma and people are naturally gravitating towards him. I think he could make a lot out of this.
Wat niggahcat?

Last edited:
about time that we got another hammy poster

Idk, why not, just exchange experiences. Do you think weed had bad intentions? I mean well he's a fakecel and most fakecels here seem to be edgy assholes. But that's not necessarily the case here. Hamlossus has simply a certain type of charisma and people are naturally gravitating towards him. I think he could make a lot out of this.
Youre lacking self awareness if you think he would want to talk to you. Youre like those normies who make fun of an incel but when youre bored youll pretend to be his friend. Typical normie behaviour.

And you think weed had good intentions :feelstastyman:. Like when he catfished him pretending to be a girl those were great intentions right?

Youre lacking self awareness if you think he would want to talk to you. Youre like those normies who make fun of an incel but when youre bored youll pretend to be his friend. Typical normie behaviour.

And you think weed had good intentions :feelstastyman:. Like when he catfished him pretending to be a girl those were great intentions right?
Dude, I have psychiatric diagnosed autism, adhd, avpd, maybe borderline, am healthcel, poorcel and confirmed 3/10 and also not a right winger. I am the last one, who would make fun of him.

That catfishing wasn't him. At least he said so...

Last edited:
Dude, I have psychiatric diagnosed autism, adhd, avpd, maybe borderline, am healthcel, poorcel and confirmed 3/10 and also not a right winger. I am the last one, who would make fun of him.

That catfishing wasn't him. At least he said so...
Yea but why would he even want to talk to you

Did u watch the hammy vc vid weed posted?