Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to swallow the blackpill but I am a little bit bluepilled yet

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Im a very ugly guy. Im almost 23 years old and still a kissless virgin who never had a girlfriend or even contact to girls... But I dont know why I think sometimes that I look good altough it is clearly the opposite. I swear brothers, I have one of the ugliest nose on earth! No lie, if you look in front of my face then you will see a very bandy nose... if you look on the side then you will see a hookednose. The next thing is Im very skinny. ITS OVER tbh tbh tbh

Why do I sometimes think I look good about 6/10 altough the truth is about 3/10? I hate myself for thinking this way...

Do mirrors make you think that you are 6/10? Mirror is well known cope.

Do mirrors make you think that you are 6/10? Mirror is well known cope.

It sounds ridiculous but sometimes yes and sometimes no... it depends on which mirror. At home most of the time I think i look not that bad but if im outside and looking at a mirror then i get suifuel tbh tbh tbh...

i feel exactly the same, i have a bit of a hook nose too and i'm ultimately skinny. You're very likely bigger than me frame wise.

You can't rate yourself objectively like an outsider can.

DM me your picture and I will give you my honest rating.

i dont share my pictures because of fbi... and truecels dont make selfies

Does @RREEEEEEEEE nosemog u tbh