Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to sui but I also want to looksmax

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I hate this world, I know I can't ever be happy. Suicide is all I'm thinking about. I didn't want it to come to this but I'm trapped. All these years of living as a social outcast with no support system has left me permanently psychologically and emotionally damaged. I cannot even imagine the ridiculous amount of cortisol that must have been released throughout my childhood alone. It's over.

But before I die, I want to experience what it feels like to be wanted. I want to have a good face that girls will like. It'll take two just two surgeries. I can lower my bodyfat down after bulking up to get the chiseled look. Grow my hair out like I want.

So realistically what can I do in the next year or two before I finally end it? Get jacked with a lean face? Check. Grow my hair out? Check. But I don't have money for the surgeries. I won't unless I have a good paying job after I'm done with school and I know I won't at this rate. 

What should I do?

Convince your parents to pay for it if possible or make a go fund me with false cause. Also, don't sui become a hERo.

Convince your parents to pay for it if possible or make a go fund me with false cause. Also, don't sui become a hERo.

universallyabhorred said:
Convince your parents to pay for it if possible or make a go fund me with false cause. Also, don't sui become a hERo.

Becoming a hERo is undoable for me. I have an embarrassing past that cannot come to light.

What surgeries do you need?

NegroKing said:
Becoming a hERo is undoable for me. I have an embarrassing past that cannot come to light.

If you wrote a great manifesto it would not matter, also nobody would judge you by what happened as a kid. I am not encouraging you to become a hERO, but if you are going to die for sure, why not make a diffeERence.

you can do both

just find a good embalmer

Always looksmax first. Take up a loan, get the surgeries done. If you're still ugly, then just sui without paying the money back.

CopingGymcel said:
Always looksmax first. Take up a loan, get the surgeries done. If you're still ugly, then just sui without paying the money back.

This, but be sure to try for a good while, give yourself a good chance to experience some sort of happiness.

Try to at least looksmax first.