Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to stream something on Twitch in about an hour

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I'm looking for ideas of what games to stream. I'd like to cater to our niche a bit, since nobody does. But i don't have any cash (unemployedcel) so it has to be free or something, what would you want to see bro?

Play some pokemon nuzlocke game

I'm looking for ideas of what games to stream. I'd like to cater to our niche a bit, since nobody does. But i don't have any cash (unemployedcel) so it has to be free or something, what would you want to see bro?
Dynasty Warriors
Sonic
Street Fighter 4 or 5
Tekken 7
Dead or Alive 6
Fortnite
Smash bros ultimate

lulz I had exactly same thought, I would stream cs go or dota 2 but ik nobody would watch thbngl

Download a ps2 emulator and play initial D special stage.

lulz I had exactly same thought, I would stream cs go or dota 2 but ik nobody would watch thbngl
View attachment 102591
Dota 2 and csgo are high density games, new streamers are just gonna get buried by the big folks, mfw.
Download a ps2 emulator and play initial D special stage.
Ok i'll give it a try, if i can't run initial D on the emulator i can always burn the .iso and slap it on my ps2, but i would need a capture card for that and ya boyo's broke, so only for the future.
tetris 99
i don't have a switch bro :feelsbadman:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm setting up everything now, got citystate and pokemon ruby atm, will get the rest, configure OBS and start, i'll let you boyos know when it's ready :feelsautistic:

UPDATE: I hate configuring audio :feelsree:

Let us know when the stream is ready boyo, I'll be waiting.
THE STREAM IS READY (bout time ngl)
I'll be owing initial D, osrs and the pokemon nulocke for now, but i got other stuff for today.
So GTFIH let's party like it's 1984 (while twitch doesn't ban my ass) :feelsautistic:
@Dionysus @Einon @SoyUnPerdedor @Weeb25 @Weed @Insomniac @GoonCel @HighTGymcel

I'll be owing initial D, osrs and the pokemon nulocke for now, but i got other stuff for today.
So GTFIH let's party like it's 1984 (while twitch doesn't ban my ass) :feelsautistic:
Where's the link lel

tbh too late for me ill be tehre next time