Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to start a family so bad but i cant

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
why have god forsaken me? what did i do to deserve this? life is so un fucking fair

hOvab0I.png

MYxHlAI.png

I don't. I won't cause more pain. I will do what my parents failed to achieve, curse them for this horrible act.

Oh and what a surprise he is tall...

I agree, I want to start a family because it would give me the drive to work even harder.

BTW, who is the white woman in these pictures, she looks incredible in that dress holy shit

IronMike said:
I agree, I want to start a family because it would give me the drive to work even harder.
BTW, who is the white woman in these pictures, she looks incredible in that dress holy shit
shes not white shes asian

same man...Everytime a see a asian women with kids.
I just feel sad because ill never have that. Ill never be able to breed and get married.

sadricecel said:
shes not white shes asian

wtf...asian with blonde hair. Talk about self hate

In the end, it's for the best. We don't want to put another person though this hell and many of us can't afford to anyway.

BlackPill47 said:
In the end, it's for the best. We don't want to put another person though this hell and many of us can't afford to anyway.
what if you have a girl?

there are so many things we will miss out on. too many to even write about. its over

Panda said:
there are so many things we will miss out on. too many to even write about. its over
yea... we just gotta accept it.

Family and marriage is for cucks

Raiden said:
Adopt a kid

You think some subhuman lonely guy who's probably a neet is eligible to adopt a child? Unless you wageslave and you are making close to 6 figures. It's not gonna happen.

Dekim said:
Kointo said:
Family and marriage is for cucks
copeeeeeeeeeeeeee
It brings more trouble than good. Money, school, nagging wife, money, money, whining kids, money

Besides height, I see no difference between your avi and the dude in the pic you posted.

I don't understand how anyone gets together.

It's almost like everything is rigged.

QuantumDummy said:
Besides height, I see no difference between your avi and the dude in the pic you posted.

You're blind then

Kointo said:
It brings more trouble than good. Money, school, nagging wife, money, money, whining kids, money

That's the purpose of life, if you don't end up with that you've failed.

WorldRulerAisha said:
BlackPill47 said:
what if you have a girl?
Urgh. That would be a nightmare. I wanted sons only. kek

BlackPill47 said:
Urgh. That would be a nightmare. I wanted sons only. kek

Who knows your son might turn out cute :bigsmile: