Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to start a discord with some of you who are not scared to voice your most fucked yo thoughts

Unikwn445

Unikwn445

Goat
-
War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
I want to make a discord with some of yall so we can just talk, discuss hate on foids and really discuss the world problem. Talk about shit we would do. How we would rise again as men and take back what’s ours.

They ban incel servers every other week over shit like that.

Trannycord business should be banned here I don't care if this forum actually has a server it is just retarded. I don't even like the average person now divide that by the virtual world and realize that those same virtual strangers can invite their friends which leads to their own friends inviting people they know and before you know it the fucking place is normie central. It is a horrible idea no matter who it comes from.

Trannycord business should be banned here I don't care if this forum actually has a server it is just retarded. I don't even like the average person now divide that by the virtual world and realize that those same virtual strangers can invite their friends which leads to their own friends inviting people they know and before you know it the fucking place is normie central. It is a horrible idea no matter who it comes from.
I wanna make it to where it’s invite only. Only people from this website or true incel can join

I wanna make it to where it’s invite only. Only people from this website or true incel can join
Trust me man invite only is not good enough. Servers by default enable herd behavior within people and you will all get subverted sooner or later. This forum doesn't even do a good job of it so something simpler like a discord server basically guarantees it. I have been in plenty of "incel" servers and they are all worthless in terms of actually talking to people like that.

Trust me man invite only is not good enough. Servers by default enable herd behavior within people and you will all get subverted sooner or later. This forum doesn't even do a good job of it so something simpler like a discord server basically guarantees it. I have been in plenty of "incel" servers and they are all worthless in terms of actually talking to people like that.
Really? What were your experiences?

Really? What were your experiences?
Usually after a while the owner grandfathers people in who literally have nothing to do with said server. Or maybe the founding population get complacent and make it hard for any new members to find their footing within the community so it just leads to an inevitable circlejerk where only a few people are allowed to blogpost and actually discuss their problems. Sometimes if people get too chummy then friends will invite their own friends and then those 2nd generation people will invite someone else which becomes the deathknell for a server in that the community cannot resemble itself anymore and it just dissolves. The real kicker though is that if you actually went and moderated it the way you wanted to then people will get bored and the server will die regardless so either way I just don't see it happening.

Are feds outsourcing to foreigners?