Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to sniff a E girls Asshole?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Do you think it smells like strawberries?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@sqdium/video/6976053099735633158?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Probably got shit on her asscrack.

God Damn she's hot.

If you're having such thoughts now and then, well, I won't judge to put it mildly.

she's getting pumped by a short recessed black kid

Serious?

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised. This world makes so little sense. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Serious?

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised. This world makes so little sense. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
look at the guy in the video

just don't be on forum strikes again

look at the guy in the video

just don't be on forum strikes again

I'm quite certain that I MOG that scrawny little fucker.

White femoids have completely lost their minds.

And just listen to the song JFL. Blacks strike again.

:society::society::society: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

She would laugh at a curry or Arab of the same frame and height

blacks always win

she's getting pumped by a short recessed black kid

what race ru

blacks always win
Pretty sure that IS an arab sand nigger.

Ugly mofo who ever he is, once again JBF completely destroys looks theory.

blacks always win

Pretty sure that IS an arab sand nigger.

Ugly mofo who ever he is, once again JBF completely destroys looks theory.

Yeah JBF works, which is why we need to lower the AoC and bring back arranged marriages to prevent JBs from being ruined by casual sex with young Chads.

Yeah JBF works, which is why we need to lower the AoC and bring back arranged marriages to prevent JBs from being ruined by casual sex with young Chads.
That girl probably is already 16 so your argument falls flat.

Probably you would want the opposite to happen, to actually raise the AoC, however you're unfortunately too low IQ/coper to realize

That girl probably is already 16 so your argument falls flat.

Probably you would want the opposite to happen, to actually raise the AoC, however you're unfortunately too low IQ/coper to realize

I would be willing to raise the AoC to 21 if it meant ALL sex under 21 with anybody is SEVERELY punished. No close-in-age exemption laws.

In practice that's never happening. It'd actually be more realistic to expect an AoC of 14 than that particular arrangement of laws.

Also just because that girl is 16 now doesn't mean they didn't meet when she was younger. The JBF thing is also an assumption.

I would be willing to raise the AoC to 21 if it meant ALL sex under 21 with anybody is SEVERELY punished. No close-in-age exemption laws.
Me too. I really think alot of low IQ incels are saying they want lower AoC when in reality if they were just able to increase their dogshit IQ just for a bit they'd realize the opposite would be better, actually they should want to increase AoC.

Me too. I really think alot of low IQ incels are saying they want lower AoC when in reality if they were just able to increase their dogshit IQ just for a bit they'd realize the opposite would be better, actually they should want to increase AoC.
Reminder that AOC never stopped whores from whoring.

What you're basically saying is to just ban premarital sex. That more or less achieves the same effect since nobody gets married until at least their 20s anymore.

We won't get to do bestiality on those femoids anyway, so why the agecucking?

Reminder that AOC never stopped whores from whoring.
In that case it's irrelevant.

I still think actual increase in AoC would be (if they actually thought about it) what most incels would want.

In that case it's irrelevant.

I still think actual increase in AoC would be (if they actually thought about it) what most incels would want.
Actually the opposite since age ascension is legit, i see many inkwell looking 20 year olds with highschool JBs.

Actually the opposite since age ascension is legit, i see many inkwell looking 20 year olds with highschool JBs.
So in that case you would want it to stay as it is (or maybe 15 or 14).

I personally never see 20yos with younger than 16 anyway so I wouldn't want AoC to go down any further.

So in that case you would want it to stay as it is (or maybe 15 or 14).

I personally never see 20yos with younger than 16 anyway so I wouldn't want AoC to go down any further.
14 tbh

Ok. Though I'm not sure you would actually like that if it were to happen tbh.

I personally hate seeing shit like in OP video so I would be OK with ramping up AoC to 20 tbh.

I want to lick and sniff and suck every part of their body, would clean theit sweat with my tongue and feel, touch every part of them, being a incel is hell because this longing is never real, a ideal lost, imagine licking their feet too, nothing i would not give and kill for them, e-girls make me feel the worst, this is why i always avoid tikok-instagram-andall/social_media, can only wish, fatalism, they love latinos and blacks unfortunately i cant be

yeah lets sniff the asshole of a woman that belongs to one of the most hygienically disgusting sub-groups out there :feelskek:

Last edited: