Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to share a positive message with everyone here.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

#transage #pride :heart:

Have a good night, boyos.

:what:
Okay man
A good night to you too bro

Inb4 this actually becomes a thing.
LGBTT+

Well if we're serious about this, then I identify as a 15 y/o tbh.

Inb4 this actually becomes a thing.
LGBTT+

It could happen, and if I see it happening, I'm probably gonna help it happen.

Also, if you're six feet tall and 197 pounds, it's tough to pull off being anyone's Little. I'm sorry. I wish I was big like you wish you were little. But there's only so much we can do.

Also, if you're six feet tall and 197 pounds, it's tough to pull off being anyone's Little. I'm sorry. I wish I was big like you wish you were little. But there's only so much we can do.
If I was 6 feet I would identify as 15 year old baseball sports chad.

I'm a manlet though...

tfw teddy bears have gotten more action than you did
take the teddypill

Good night man. We are entitled to change our age.

Age and maturity are NOT the same. Age is just a social construct. I may be 24 but I identify as 14. Anyone who says otherwise is a transphobic pig

I'm a trans-racial white man.

I'm 19 but I'm doing whatever I can to halt my biological aging so I can look like a teenager for as long as possible. If I remain biologically like my 16 year old self forever, then the number of years I've been alive becomes mostly irrelevant and meaningless.
Take a look at this guy for instance. Believe it or not, this is a 40 year old man, yet he is constantly mistaken as a 13 year old boy. His ID was once even denied.
Andy milonakis

Last edited:
I'm 19 but I'm doing whatever I can to halt my biological aging so I can look like a teenager for as long as possible. If I remain biologically like my 16 year old self forever, then the number of years I've been alive becomes mostly irrelevant and meaningless.
Take a look at this guy for instance. Believe it or not, this is a 40 year old man, yet he is constantly mistaken as a 13 year old boy. His ID was once even denied.
View attachment 126130

No fucking way? how? is it some genetic shit? this is awesome. If you can stop whatever goes on in your body that makes you age, you are set for life, you will have won the lottery.

I think he suffers from some medical condition, man. If there's some hormone treatment that stops the aging process, it's going to be expensive as fuck.

Last edited:
No fucking way? how? is it some genetic shit? this is awesome. If you can stop whatever goes on in your body that makes you age, you are set for life, you will have won the lottery.

I think he suffers from some medical condition, man. If there's some hormone treatment that stops the aging process, it's going to be expensive as fuck.
I was really shocked as well. I had no idea that this man was actually 40.
He does happen to have a medical condition causing this. His name is Andy Milonakis and he has a total deficiency in hormones that are released during puberty, thus causing him to forever look like a 13 year old.

I think the next step in humanity is to solve aging. It would be nice if we could finally have some control over our fates and decide when it's time to get old and die. If we could stop getting older and remain young for as long as we want, then most of the world's problems would be solved. I hope this happens within my lifetime.

Last edited:
If the progressive fag lovers can accept even actual pedos and trannies, then I don't see the issue with transageism. If you can change your gender everyday and everyone needs to accept your "pronouns" then changing your age seems okay.