Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to see women as I hurt them

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Tinder catfishing i don't see their fucking anger and their face. I wanna see them Sad. i wanna see them cry. I wanna break a woman's heart. Like they broke mine. I can't go on like this omg help me please

This for whatever reason made me wonder if the stockholm syndrom can happen with ugly kidnappers LOL.

42cel said:
This for whatever reason made me wonder if the stockholm syndrom can happen with ugly kidnappers LOL.

Stockholm syndrom is probably fake. Femoids just fall in love because their kidnapper is chad.

42cel said:

The roastie would stab OP in his sleep. Stockholm Syndrome only works when it's Chad.

TheVman said:
Tinder catfishing i don't see their fucking anger and their face. I wanna see them Sad. i wanna see them cry. I wanna break a woman's heart. Like they broke mine. I can't go on like this omg help me please
Another good reason to be a chad, imagine all the power you have, imagine being in a position of pulling some femoid's heart strings.
Should be fun.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Another good reason to be a chad, imagine all the power you have, imagine being in a position of pulling some femoid's heart strings.
Should be fun.

My dream is getting enough surgery to be Chad and then just fucking with girls heart strings and hurting them in ways only Chad could.

josh said:
My dream is getting enough surgery to be Chad and then just fucking with girls heart strings and hurting them in ways only Chad could.
I'd stand up for the lonely and rejected little man while fucking with roasties at the same time, scolding them for rejecting someone because of looks and getting away with it, mostly.