Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Want To See The World Burn In A Nuclear Fire.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
For those who don’t know, i’ve has it especially shit as of late: I stared at the start of the year I knew it was going to get worse for myself & every other person on this shit planet, so it’s not a surprise but it still absolutely fucking sucks.

A big source of contention, has been between that of me & my parents. I’ve especially grown to resent them even more, due to the whole IVFpill i’ve discussed.

I had a very intense & emotional discussion with both of them today, which I may discuss in another thread. I’ve already spoken to some users about it-you guys know who you are, and i’m thankful to have you to speak with.

Due to it being summer, one of the most miserable times of the year for me(of course, the disgusting heat doesn’t help)i’ve been reflecting on just how my life has been, how the past was for me, and how fucking hopeless I feel stuck in this awful country. Things get worse, and I just know it’s going to not improve; I’m speaking of my own circumstances & the collective wellbeing of society.

The one thing that came to my head, however, that gave me some comfort was just imaging this: I pictured watching a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb in the distance, everything being eviscerated before my eyes, knowing that everyone & everything will burn as will I, before it finally delivers me from the suffering of this “life”

And that, gave me one of the best smiles i’ve had in awhile.

@Ron.Belgrade @TBIcel @Pancakecel @weaselbomber @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @ChudMasterofBation @Adolf Hitler @wereq @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel @WorthlessSlavicShit @ElTruecel

@RealSchizo @ItsovERfucks @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @NiggerSlayer @caineturbat2003 @WØLF @zerozerozero

For those who don’t know, i’ve has it especially shit as of late: I stared at the start of the year I knew it was going to get worse for myself & every other person on this shit planet, so it’s not a surprise but it still absolutely fucking sucks.

A big source of contention, has been between that of me & my parents. I’ve especially grown to resent them even more, due to the whole IVFpill i’ve discussed.

I had a very intense & emotional discussion with both of them today, which I may discuss in another thread. I’ve already spoken to some users about it-you guys know who you are, and i’m thankful to have you to speak with.

Due to it being summer, one of the most miserable times of the year for me(of course, the disgusting heat doesn’t help)i’ve been reflecting on just how my life has been, how the past was for me, and how fucking hopeless I feel stuck in this awful country. Things get worse, and I just know it’s going to not improve; I’m speaking of my own circumstances & the collective wellbeing of society.

The one thing that came to my head, however, that gave me some comfort was just imaging this: I pictured watching a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb in the distance, everything being eviscerated before my eyes, knowing that everyone & everything will burn as will I, before it finally delivers me from the suffering of this “life”

@Ron.Belgrade @TBIcel @Pancakecel @weaselbomber @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @ChudMasterofBation @Adolf Hitler @wereq @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel @WorthlessSlavicShit @ElTruecel
Can relate, the world was already too far gone from the beginning.

Good. We’re not gonna “build back better”, we’re gonna tear this world limb from limb for it’s crimes against nature, against common humanity.

Watch WW2 Pacific Documentaries with artillery fire.

It all started when adolescense was mocked and deprived as if i killed someone's dog.(wish i had for the amount of loneliness i had to endure)

After seeing the state of the world today, all I want is for it to end and burn to the ground
77f.jpg

I want to start that fire. Or at least, do my part.

I just want to sit back and enjoy my popcorn as I witness the world being torn to shreds.

probably a good chance we will experience this some day. the west is due for a big war

give it some time

I know that feel bro:feelsbadman:. Sometimes it's just impossible not to want this world to go away:feelscry:.

Too bad nuclear weapons are only a meme weapon. Just another jewish fraud....

Otherwise, "they" would be used more often...

Too bad nuclear weapons are only a meme weapon. Just another jewish fraud....

Otherwise, "they" would be used more often...
These Weapons Exist , but they would fuel a War instantly . So they arent used Except for Testing "

These Weapons Exist , but they would fuel a War instantly . So they arent used Except for Testing "
Just believe whatever you are told by officialdom bro. Just believe the CGI.

I do too is better if the world didn’t exist

Your last paragraph reminds me of one of Dylan Klebold's drawings illustrated in his journal. Vodka, the god of sadness.

quite calming

@NiggerSlayer

Im a bit late to this since it got buried in my notifications and i didnt see it until now, but sorry you're feeling this way brocel :feelscry:

I wont pretend i can relate to the IVFpill but i can definitely relate to resenting my parents. I can try having discussions with them but they dont want to hear it, they just yell at me and shoo me away. All my problems dont exist to them, and if they do, then its my fault im facing these problems. Its my fault somehow they had me in their 40s so im non NT and have a dozen health problems, its my fault my life sucks and im depressed, its my fault they beat me, etc. Anywho I'll stop here because i dont want to make this about me

Things get worse, and I just know it’s going to not improve; I’m speaking of my own circumstances & the collective wellbeing of society.
Agreed. Like 5 times a day i find myself saying it's over, not in the lighthearted sense of "its over" but as in "its ACTUALLY over". Sometimes in regard to my own life, sometimes in regard to society. The world is irredeemable at this point. It would take Hitler himself descending from the clouds with an entire army to fix everything. I've accepted that we've lost. It's over for society and i have no desire to live in it any longer. I have nothing going for me, I'll probably be dead within 3 years

I pictured watching a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb in the distance, everything being eviscerated before my eyes, knowing that everyone & everything will burn as will I, before it finally delivers me from the suffering of this “life"
God I so badly want vlad to hit the big red button. This world is a disgrace compared to what it once was, and besides, most humans either terrible people or downright evil. I hope nukes fall soon

Yes would be nice this Normscum in this world should suffer

When soyciety crumbles us incels will survive and start irl Caesar's Legion