Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to see a stacy being raped by a gang of subhumans

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m
I wish I could see a day where there would be a gigastacy that is in her prime being gang raped by a group of subhumans (In Roblox and GTA). They all have to be 5'4'' abos.

Last edited:
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★
29d 30m
I wish I could see a day where there would be a gigastacy that is in her prime being gang raped by a group of subhumans (In Roblox and GTA). They all have to be 5'4'' abos.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★★
75d 18h 56m
such things happend all the time before.

When the nigger zulus overrun Afrikaan camps (the mostly Dutch, and sometimes french protestant and germans) they killed everyone including infants. raped the foids too.

and the most cmmon in history was when gooks like huns, mongols, turkics etc. mass rape and genocide whites.

huns did it to Gothics (a Eastern Germanic people) in Ukraine (Ukraine was Germanic and after that genocide, became Slavic, as the Slavs who were originally a fringe people, became to multiply like rabbits and occupied the empty land after the genocide)

then in 1200s the Vikings which were also Germanics, had built kingdoms for hundreds of years in Ukraine and Rus, collevtively called Kievan Rus, ruled over Slavs. Then the mongols came and destroyed almost ALL cities. How many Nordic giga stacies they gang raped, mutilated, tortured? :feelsmage:

Western china used to have Tocharians, a people related to Germanics, Italics, Celtics, but got genocided, first by the Xiongnu, then the survivors got exterminated later by the Mongols hundreds of years later in Tanguts (some top Tangut loyalties had Tocharian surnames incidating their origins) and in Central Asia where they wiped off every single city and town there.

China uses to have redheads, as proved by the discovery of the mummies who were totally white and had red hair.

1-Beauty-Xiaohe-thumb-625x467-480x358_2x1.jpg

Rotter

Rotter

Overlord
★★★★★
29d 9h 26m

When the nigger zulus overrun Afrikaan camps (the mostly Dutch, and sometimes french protestant and germans) they killed everyone including infants. raped the foids too.

and the most cmmon in history was when gooks like huns, mongols, turkics etc. mass rape and genocide whites.

huns did it to Gothics (a Eastern Germanic people) in Ukraine (Ukraine was Germanic and after that genocide, became Slavic, as the Slavs who were originally a fringe people, became to multiply like rabbits and occupied the empty land after the genocide)

then in 1200s the Vikings which were also Germanics, had built kingdoms for hundreds of years in Ukraine and Rus, collevtively called Kievan Rus, ruled over Slavs. Then the mongols came and destroyed almost ALL cities. How many Nordic giga stacies they gang raped, mutilated, tortured? :feelsmage:

Western china used to have Tocharians, a people related to Germanics, Italics, Celtics, but got genocided, first by the Xiongnu, then the survivors got exterminated later by the Mongols hundreds of years later in Tanguts (some top Tangut loyalties had Tocharian surnames incidating their origins) and in Central Asia where they wiped off every single city and town there.

China uses to have redheads, as proved by the discovery of the mummies who were totally white and had red hair.

Brutal rape pill, now everyone is a mutt :lul:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m

Absolute brootal.

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

fuark
★★
25d 1h 5m
there are many cities in sweden where this happens, stacies getting gangraped by subhumans

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

A day without pussy is a day wasted
10d 3h 31m
Pakis often gangrape stacies in UK and niggers in US I believe.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
44d 8h 24m
Propably happens already

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m
Pakis often gangrape stacies in UK and niggers in US I believe.

Niggers mainly stick with their own women in the US, it's just the jew media that makes it seem like Tyrones is fucking everyone

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
8d 1h 36m
Same. I hate the stacys if they're not mine they can't belong to anyone they deserve to be traumatized and be killed

VainHireling

VainHireling

Exo 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
7d 13h 46m
I'm not petty, I don't want anyone to get hurt.
I'd just be glad if people could just fuck off when they have nothing nice to say.
I'm not a simp, but rape fantasies out of revenge smell like ooga booga nigger shit a bit.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Veteran
★★★★★
22d 19h 15m
Well that was common in Middle Ages and Antiquity.

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★★
16d 14h 39m
To me, it would be better if she had to be the wife of a subhuman male

lifesucksxd

lifesucksxd

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 35m
She would enjoy it though...

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
41d 4h 52m
Why not any foid that rejects men like a sport, they all deserved to be raped:feelsokman:

3movs

Officer
8d 10h 47m
Becky’s deserve it more.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8