Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to rope really bad rn

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
I can’t delude myself any longer me and my cousin will never happen tbh no matter how old we both become it’s never happening it just wouldnt why would you want to be confessed to by your ugly, NEET, piece of shit, mentally ill, older cousin I just can’t imagine someone actually wanting that tbh I just feel like she’s the only person that would ever love me even though I know she doesn’t love me like that and never will. I don’t want to ruin her life over my stupid fucked up head I want to rope to just stop fucking my family’s life up

I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:

i think about it every day. got my method from serges other site

I guarantee you that if you don't do it and we still have some years ahead, you'll look back and not care even 1% about all that shit in 5 years or so. Don't rope.

That place is useless. It's closer to r/suicidewatch than a pro suicide forum
i just read about SN and write down the procedure and that’s it. don’t bother to check other posts there

Wait a minute you want to be in a relationship with your cousin? That’s very disturbing man incest is disgusting [UWSL]. It’s over for redneckcels [/UWSL]

RIP, I hope it gets better

I can’t delude myself any longer me and my cousin will never happen tbh no matter how old we both become it’s never happening it just wouldnt why would you want to be confessed to by your ugly, NEET, piece of shit, mentally ill, older cousin I just can’t imagine someone actually wanting that tbh I just feel like she’s the only person that would ever love me even though I know she doesn’t love me like that and never will. I don’t want to ruin her life over my stupid fucked up head I want to rope to just stop fucking my family’s life up
dont its not worth it. as cheesy as it sounds better yourself and make them pay whether through rejection or violence is up to you

I don’t want to ruin her life over my stupid fucked up head I want to rope to just stop fucking my family’s life up
Cuckoldry oozes from this statement.
I guarantee you that if you don't do it and we still have some years ahead, you'll look back and not care even 1% about all that shit in 5 years or so. Don't rope.
Best advice. You retards don't realize a lot of your crushes will mean less than shit in years if not already months of time.
That place is useless. It's closer to r/suicidewatch than a pro suicide forum
It's full of attention whores, but so is this forum. It's the ongoing rule of fringe communities. A big number of fuckers that don't even remotely experience the problem, but are experts on the topic.

Cuckoldry oozes from this statement.

Best advice. You retards don't realize a lot of your crushes will mean less than shit in years if not already months of time.

It's full of attention whores, but so is this forum. It's the ongoing rule of fringe communities. A big number of fuckers that don't even remotely experience the problem, but are experts on the topic.
or you get the whole "please don't you're perfect" copy and paste lol. at least here we all have our biggest issues in common for the most part

Why would you kill yourself over something you won't even remember in a years time, smoke some herb and kick back :smonk: